
Because I knew I could no longer trust you anymore.
You didn't give me the entire security that I yearned for.
But I'll know you'll be there, a part of you will never go away, for it's engraved on it.
Just take care alright?
I'm feeling super shiok now, after shower what what else you expect right? :D
So yes, my plan was somewhat mixed up today. Didn't head for school today, gave it a miss cos' I was too tired for anything, and also too lazy to get up and move my ass off the bed. So slept on till 8, woke up, took my shower, went off to work with Mum. Went all over Singapore, doing admin stuffs and all those.
Half-way through just before I went for lunch, Hendrick called to tell me they'll be checking their streaming in the library. So
typical Jovella me, rushed back to school and realized I wasn't in through train. Was abit pissed, Mrs Lu said she'll ask again for me. So yeah. Did the banner with Mark and the teachers, then waited for Jessica, then to Central for
KFC. Talk joke laugh & everything else. Then NTUC, then home sweet home.
And oh oh!
JESS, ME & ANJALI HAD THE HONOUR TO SEND MARK FIRST! :D
Bathed again, then ta-dahhhhh, on comp.
Ok results out tomorrow, till then. Bye!