I seriously have no time to give my blog a proper update these days.
Final Year Examinations are stressing me out, it's driving me up the walls somehow. My brain cells prolly gonna die out just before the exams end, trust me. I won't have the power to think fast. I'm having headaches these days too, ugh.
School today =
boring.Somehow, time flies really slow in school today. Maybe it's my PMS or something, but whatever man, some people are simply just too inconsiderate and just blindly put themselves before other people. Well, this is what the world is currently now, forget it. Lessons were boring, nono, I should say, extremely boring uh. Every lesson today, I tend to pay attention, and at the last 10 minutes, my mind wander off elsewhere. Ugh! I seriously don't know what's wrong me already.
After school, Mrs Lu called Canadian Pizza for the class. Only some went back, so we ate joke laugh tease and everything else. Then there was extra, so went to give the P.E teachers, Mr Loh, Mr Poon, Jasmine & Khaled, then stayed to do things awhile then left. All went home, ahem ahem*. (Gina knows what I mean. :D)
Anjali & Vanessa birthday tomorrow, everyone, go whack them ya lol. Typing each of them a letter now, lol!
Facebook:
Career matters are very important to you today, Leo, and although you may be nervous about a conversation with your boss (or other authority figure) you are likely to find that the situation is not nearly as imposing as you imagine it to be currently. You may be asked to perform a special favor that will deal with some clandestine or secret problem, and your accomplishing this task could be very profitable to you. As an alternative, you could be assigned a private commission or have work accepted on consignment.True. "You may be asked to perform a special favour that will deal with some clandestine or secret problem, and your accomplishing this task could be very profitable to you." this definitely refers to next week of me being the parade commander, god.
bye.