<body>

Just a little more. @ 08 October, 2009


Evening to you guys.

I can finally take my eyes off those damn History books for awhile, my brain cells are burning warm inside now, I can feel it yes I really do. Decided to switch on the computer & come here to update lest it gets rusty or something uh, don't want it to happen.

School's been really hectic of late. With the amount of revision papers per subject alone, it's killing us. I doubt we can even finish all of them just before the End Of Year Examination starts luh please. Per subject there's like what, 2 past year revision papers? Like Hello? There are 8-9 subjects we've to cope with, give us a break please. Ugh, headache comes back for a visit, f you.
Just take flight silently without telling me, I'd be happy enough already...

So anyway, lessons been pretty active on Thursdays, I mean, it has always been yeah.
Today was no exception, but then again, I couldn't help to resist but keep yawning during History class, seriously. The lesson is just so dry/shag/boring/tiring and everything else that's in my word dictionary. I can just put my head on the table and count to 3 before I fall asleep.
Many things took place today, don't really wish to mention anything about anyone.

Well, I just didn't want you to see why I was facing the HDB blocks just now after school. My eyes were all watery and teary, red yet swollen, it was just ugh, simply a bad sight for you. I didn't want anyone to talk or anything to happen at that moment.