
I've many things to say & express it out wholeheartedly, but I guess not here anymore, but on another website. Stalk it down if you can, and if you can't then that's too bad, it saves my life too.
I'm gonna be really lousy at words here for now, I've lost my mood for many things, but definitely not studies. What crap.
Ugh, talk about school better than all those.
End of year examinations are practically pulling out my brain cells and taking them away from me. I stressed out during Science paper 2 today, god. I looked at the
sky and said,
"Will you please let me be able to do this paper? I know I've been of low spirits of late, but this isn't the way it is suppose to be. It's not what I've planned beforehand. Let me pull through this examinations, let it be the best I can give to Dad & Mum."
The next moment, I flipped through the questions and started doing. The answers were like magic, just popped into my brains. I filled every question that I was suppose to fill, then rest for awhile. As for Chinese Paper 1, it's another worse thing. I almost couldn't finish my composition on time. Paper ends at 12:45, I ended writing at 12:43:26pm. Damn dangerous lah please. I was panicking all the way lah. The bell rang at 12:30pm, then my hand started to tremble and all.
Parade Commander this morning. Stupid P.A system, got problem. Can't blame me for no sharpness lah, the button got problem. I told you I was lucky it would rain this morning right. Hopefully, tomorrow will be the same, heh. I've got stage phobia lah okay. But never mind, I'll face someone, that someone promised not to laugh or anything, thanks a million! ^^
Okay enough. The sky's getting darker now. Gah. Better get going and revise for Mathematics Paper 1, be back some other time once more! Bye luv.