
I want you to remember me someday, I want you to hear our song at some random moment. And I want you to feel a stabbing pain, go right through the middle of your heart and for that fleeting moment in time, I want you to feel like I did.
Finally, I can blog using my own sweet time, taking my own time to blog as slowly as I want. The papers are finally over, except for Art but eh, who wanna study for that? It's just mainly drawing with your bare hands, nothing other than that. So yeah, it's sorta over for the Sec 2's already. You see everyone on the net, I mean like, for real. :)
Mr Poon finally told me my real marks for Mathematics Paper 1. I was super high the whole day, trust me. Like what, so many passes with 35 marks and above. We agreed it was a miracle, yes we did. This is like what, once in a blue moon you'll see 2N1 scoring passing grades for Maths. Ugh whatever. Since it's over let it be. But then I'm scared Paper 2 will pull us down, really. :( I could do the front questions, but not the last 2. Shit shit shit, Paper 2 at most can score 20 marks only, sigh sigh sigh. Never mind.
Getting my hair trimmed this weekend, or prolly Monday when I go out with Mum to I-don't-know-where. Then get camp stuffs, come back and pack for it, and after Art paper, and then goodbye people, I shall go and have fun, then meet the new batch of leaders 2 days later. Then get tanned, shed weights, then come home and sleep like some pig again. Ah okay i'm lazy bye.Tag replies.So sorry for the late replies guys! Heh, due to examinations lah. Hence, late reply.
Kelvin: yes i know that's why i'll buy it then ill give it to you for a second and i'll have it back for myself
My reply : Lol.
WEI SIANG: wah you uh today.tsktsk.
My reply : Hahas! Next time I see you I shall shout more then.
Yockyen: Tagged yoyoyo! Hahaha!
My reply : Thanks for tagging girl! <3 you.
Llebbyyy ♥: Hellos my dear blahberry! Tagged! Missed ya! \
My reply : Hello! Thanks for tagging, miss you too babe!
Stallon: Lols i first time tagged
My reply : You also know hor, hahas. Thanks! :)
Caroline: HEY:D:D Tagged yupp.
My reply : Caroline of KCS ah? Haha, leave your link down next time! Thanks! :D
Nicole the Pretty One .: Wassup my sister hoh ! . Luvvvvv
My reply : Pretty one finally drop by man. Sister Sim! I remember I owe you HTH time. <3 ya too!
Gina.: So honoureddddddddddddd. LOL
My reply : Hahas! :)
J's for Joyceeee: Hello girlfriend . Lol . yeah happy to catch up with you today ! miss ya girl
My reply : Girlfriend! Haha, yup. See you real soon after my camp again alright? :) Take care!
Yockyen: Tagged! Haha. How was ur EOY? xD
My reply : Thanks! EOY? Not really that bad like the previous year, still can manage. Yours?
M.\♥: Tagged,:D
My reply : Thankyou Ms SiaoZhaBor haha!
Ching Na: hello jovell! how are you? exams still on or..?
My reply : Hello Ching Na! I'm doing well, haha. Nah, they're over. Yours? :) Glad to see you here!