<body>

Everything I do. @ 28 October, 2009

Yay me is finally here to blog after so long. Like really. It's been almost a week plus since I last sat down and gave a proper post here, seems like it's dying out or something. But firstly, the most important thing is, thank you to all those lovely people who kept my tagboard alive when I was away at camp! <3
So school was okay today, with the exception that I felt super weird in my uniform.
Or maybe because I haven't worn it for a week that's why. Felt abit uneasy uh at first, lol.
Nothing to do in class as well. There's not a need to study, not a need to listen, not a need to everything. There's only a need to go to sleep. So yes I did sleep, and then had A maths test after school, bloody shiat ass, ugh, didn't do revision lah.

Really a sad case I tell you, sigh.

Then stayed back further on to help out with the banner and stuffs, talked to Samantha can really make me laugh I tell you. Joke eat chat laugh and everything else, wrapped up @ 4 and left school with Nurul. She was another one, laughing all the way because of my pronounciation of PROHIBITED, ugh. Heh.

Okay, science centre tomorrow, bye!