<body>

cos I rock. @ 15 October, 2009

A boy and girl can be just friends, but eventually one of them will fall for the other, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe, just maybe, forever.
Examinations are not over YET. Soon, after tomorrow, it's no longer meaning important papers for us already, just gotta hang in there for a little while more. It's just Art paper next week, nothing much. And leaving for camp after that, won't be back till the following week I guess uh.
Mathematics Paper 2 & History papers, ugh. These 2 papers should never clash together, really.
Sigh.

Papers aside, others first. So, being the Parade Commander this week still so-so. Not really that nervous feeling as I get on Monday anymore. Thank you for letting me overcome stage fright, I finally did it. I thought I couldn't due to what took place in Primary school, but I was wrong. It was such a simple task, I stood there, said the pledge, and there, it's done! :) I'm happy doing this, serving the school as well, nothing to be ashamed about. Mistakes? Everyone makes mistakes so, ya.

Meeting Girlfriend tomorrow, like finally man. It's been months since we last met. We last met I guess was on my birthday? Yeah, somewhere there. Or the 25th, if I remember clearly haha. Lunching out with her tomorrow, not pretty sure where yet. Gotta catch up with her as well, she's got problems, so do I. Time to share our problems, pour it out and throw them away. Crap.
Cannot wait for tomorrow already.

Oh well. It's time I touch my History books. Revised for Mathematics Paper 2 just now, and it's still fresh in my mind. Better make this fast, haha alright bye see you guys when I'm back from camp or rather, Sunday! <3