Tag replies for all! (Like finally.)
Yockyennn. ♥: Haha, work hard too lah you! :B !
My reply : Alright! Jiayou alrightsxz! :)
♥ Mme'ickey: JOVELLLLLLLL !

Tag for you ^^ See yea tmr ! & you work hard too (:
My reply : Awwww thanks for tagging me! Haha, see you around too girl!
tina: 28th return lib bks wtheck why'd you have to add that
My reply : Because I will forget.
Gina.: I tell you, I'm high now! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, know what I mean right. HAHA OMG.
My reply : Yes I do know why, cos' I called you on the spot that day after seeing this tag, heh! :D
Nicole the pretty one: Heh . WISH ME TMR !!
My reply : Yes lah babe, I wish you twice already hahahahaha.
Yockyennn. ♥: Tagtaggggg!! Hahah. I saw you todaaay! :B
My reply : Aiyo, It's time I put on my specs everyday already. I don't see you at school! :/
WEI SIANG: TAGG!
My reply : Eh taogay! Thank you velly velly velly velly much!
Yockyennnn!: Tagged for Jovellaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :B ! Jys for EOY. xD
My reply : Thankyou Ms Yockyen, you too! Luvs!
yanching: Haha okay i will study very hard all right! (: You also must huh, hehe. Yes meet up soon!

My reply : Hahas! Alright, glad to hear that from you. I will! Luv ya!
Gigi, ♥: Tag tag tag!

My reply : Thank you small girl. I don't owe you hugs already ah! :D Heh.
Izumi, ♥: Alright, relink you real soon.
My reply : Thanks! :)
June: Hey, pls remove link. deleted it alr. tc
My reply ; Okay girl, remove it later. :) Take care too!
Hairi \m/: Hello

ahahaha
My reply : Korkor! Omg so rare I see your tag here you know you know! Thank you! :) Study hard for your O levels okay!
LadiesMen: Hello

My reply : Mr Chan Huankai, put down your velly nice name lah, LadiesMen not nice! Heh, hello there! :)
Llebbyyy ♥: Hellos , Wiwi ! I know , i am so lame ...

My reply : Glad you know.
maine: tagged:D link me yea? thks
My reply : Will link soon! Most welcomed.
sean: TAG !!!! (:
My reply : Whoa you sound so hyper eh, heh. Thanks!
jackson: relink me
My reply : No problem!
WEI SIANG: YOU UH!
My reply : Bleh!