Tag replies. :)
Yockyennn. ♥: Haha, tagged laaaah babe!

My reply : Haha, thankyou so much girl! Wey, don't forget to study hard hor! :)
Gina.: Ps, didn't reply your message. Alittle lazy to reply messages. Come online soon k, talk to you through msn.

My reply : Hahaha, I'm already online lah you. Maria blind one ley heh.
Gigi, ♥: U hug me one time only man, that's not enough. Lol
My reply : Aiyo, why not enough? That's more than enough already lah. So greedy one ah you!
Yockyennn. ♥: Hahaha! :B Thank you laaaah babe! :B
My reply : Most welcomed. :D
Peiyi.: LOL! Tag you back le, love you much much lahs :p
My reply : Whoa so kind leh tag me back! Heh. Me luv you much too! <3
Llebbyyy ♥: Hellos woman ! I am going to have a night-stay at your house tmr , and i'm loving it man ! Weeez ~ !

My reply : I know you are staying over. You are currently beside me now, don't be irritating lah.
Llebbyyy ♥: ILOVEYOU many many !

My reply : Ah too bad, I don't wanna answer you now cos' you're looking at what I'm typing! :p
Elleen: Happy 2nd month too(:
My reply : <3 you!
Nicole the pretty one: Yeah !! , 23RD .
My reply : 23rd SEPTEMBER 2009, NICOLE SIM TURNS 14, MUST REMEMBER. :)
sean: Hi jovell (: tag
My reply : Hello son-in-lawwwwwww. HAHAS! Thankyou for tagging then.
felicia: tag hahaha
My reply : Thankyou pretty girl!
felicia: no lor you are beautiful hahaha sweet girl
My reply : No lah not me, really. You then lah! Aha, don't say already, I win! :D
melvyn: Yo tagged u lar if nt u will sae ur kor never tagged u
My reply : Omg Melvyn drops by once in a blue moon hahahaha! Thank you soooooo much lah!
melvyn: happi mah??
My reply : Of course happy lah. People tag me sure I happy de! :D