<body>

Sophisticated. @ 01 September, 2009


Initially, I didn't felt like blogging today, no idea why either. My appetite for today ain't good either, same for yesterday. Currently on the phone with Gina, telling her my secrets, then there she goes, so thick skin you know or not, hahahahahaha was just jokingsxz.

So anyway, today's a public holiday due to Teachers Day as well. Practically went out for work, and then came home around 5 plus. Texted like don't know how many people as well, was pretty busy uh. Got paper cut again, cos' I was rushing through the papers for Mum lah. The weather has been pretty weird of late too. I woke up seeing such a big & bright sun above my house roof, and then half an hour later it pours down heavily likes nobody business. Stared out of the window pane for minutes, then I started thinking further & further again.

I think I'm gonna lose some weight already, at least 1-2 kg. On Aces Day itself, didn't even eat much, not even @ Sakae Sushi with Fanny & Co. Imagine, I ran so many times on that morning itself, and was even busier for the Teachers' Day Concert cum Celebration in the hall after that, and all I had in school was just a cup of Ice Lemon Tea, and that's it, no more, no food either. I don't know why luh, just didn't felt hungry. Then I reached home, showered & went to sleep straight on. See how tired I was. :( Sigh. Don't know what's wrong with me lah ugh.

School again tomorrow, plus it's Mass CCA day, also try out another CCA day. I seriously don't feel well, fever like crazy this morning too. And I'm very bored. 30+ days till Final Year Examinations are here. They're just round the corner ley. Better buck up! Heading down to Toapayoh Library with Gina & some others, prolly to study and to get some books eh. As well as resources for the Chinese projectwork.

It's freaking cold now. I need my jacket.