<body>

Some other reason. @ 27 September, 2009

14.jpg photography(: image by kenia_lugo

"You know, I used to spend everyday thinking about you and dreaming about you, and everytime you walked by I lost myself. Do you know what it feels like? You couldn’t possibly know what it feels like to have that person not have the same feelings back. Look, I’m sorry if you miss the way I looked at you, but I don’t miss the way you never looked at me."
My brain cells are really gone, I can feel my brain cells being replaced by words, proverbs, equations, fomulaes, map skills, history of Singapore way back then, chinese proverbs, science terms, compositions, ugh many things to describe them luh, but I'm just too tired + too lazy already, too bad heh.

Mathematics tuition just now. Tried my best to understand everything, didn't really stress much over it though. Solved question by question by question till I ended up with a headache at the end of the lesson. Stallon texted me some things regarding something, suddenly half-way through tuition my phone vibrated, gave me a shock. And teacher thought I was texting my guy, wtf please. -.-

Going out to Hougang Mall later. Mummy wanna get her stuffs, so do I. Prolly do some shopping too, since there's my favourite shop there, heh. It's been sometime since I've last pampered myself already, it's time I do so as well. Getting Lee Wenkai's present too. Turning 1 year older already this old man. Dad fetching us to school tomorrow, so no worries at all. Get to wake up @ 6:30am and take my own sweet time instead of rushing through every little thing. Can sleep in the car somemore, reach school just nice, 7:10am, wah shiok omg.

I AM JUST TOO TIRED TO CONTINUE THIS POST NOW.

goodbye.