School's been of much fun ever since the September holidays have ended. The only thing that's getting on my nerves these days are the amount of homework piling up like ftwsxz. :@
Have been in low spirits for since last night, certain reasons so certain emotions. But never mind!
Since it's over, let it be over. I don't wanna rake it up anymore either uh.
Look at
studies. Such a mess I tell you.
- Mathematics tuition tomorrow.
- Gotta focus on Science today. 3 revision papers to be completed.
- Read up chapters regarding 'Light' & 'Electricity'.
- Complete Literature worksheet on Scripts & Sketches, 'Witness' & 'Bright Light'.
- Geography workbook 4 pages.
- Mother Tongue project work on Youth Olympic Games 2010.
- Revise on History Chapter 9 worksheet.
You see you see. Imagine how many brain cells I'm gonna lose today and tomorrow and Monday.
Speaking of Monday, might be heading down to work with Mummy @ the office or something. I don't wanna spend the entire weekend plus one extra public holiday just plain studying. Need my break somehow as well. Don't wanna spoil my eyes too!
Shall start Science @ 2:30pm. It's 1:18pm now, and I'm currently roaming around Facebook & blogs. I wanna take my shower first eh. And it looks like it's gonna rain again anytime soon. Actually it's good too. It's been scorching hot for the past days, ugh.
Enough, bye.
Giving up doesn’t means I'm weak. Sometimes, it just means that I'm strong enough to let you go far.