Is there someone you'd wait forever for?No. No more such silly thoughts anymore, not worth it uh.
Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?Sometimes.
Is it hard to make you smile?Not really. Only smart people know how to do that.
Are you starting to realize anything?Yes, this is a definitely thing!
Do you feel like there's something missing in your life?Hmmm, nope.
Do you like to text a lot? If so, about how many do you think you send in a day?Last time I do, but not anymore.
Will this weekend be a good one ?It must be good! :D
Who was the last person you took a picture with?All the Bronze Badges!
♥ Would you go back and change any part of your life?Nah, I don't wanna change anything already, don't ask for too much. :)
Do you often feel like you're becoming someone you don't want to be?Nope. I am myself!
Do you believe what comes around goes around?Yes, strongly do.
Do you miss the way things used to be?A little, but nah, I don't really think of them much these days.
Anything you're excited for?Yes, KFC for supper tonight!
What is bothering you right now?Nothing.
Who is the last person you received a call from?Mr Alan Loh.
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word, drama?Anjali the drama queen.
♥Do you think relationships are hard?Depends on who your partner is.
Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to? What would it be?Yes, and that would be my Family.
♥ Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?Nope, I'd rip him off I tell you.
What was the last thing you laughed really hard at?Benedict's joke in the learning centre yesterday.
Do you get annoyed when you see someone you don't like?Duh, I mean like, who dosen't?
When's the last time you cried?09.09.2009, a terrible crying time as well. What a date to cry.
What were you doing at 7am ?Still dreaming inside lala land.
Is there anything that you are craving for right now?Yes.
Do you clean when you’re upset?I don't quite get this question somehow, sorry.
Who was your last text to?Annabel.
♥Would you ever dye your hair blonde?Nah, I'd prefer my hair colour to be the way it is right now.
Do you know anyone who is pregnant?Yeah. Aunty Jamie.
Tea or Coffee?Neither.
What is the last thing someone bought you?Macdonald Fish Burger.
Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?Yup, and am happy to have one good brother like this too. :)
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?Gina.
♥How did you get your last bruise?I knocked into a chair without looking.
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?Cotton on.
What do the majority of people in your life call you?Jovell, Jovella, Jo, Vell, Lala.
Ever been kicked in the head, or kicked someone in the head?Nope. I'm not so evil as you think lah. Heh.
When was the last time you cleaned your room?This afternoon.
Was the first person you talked to today male or female?Male. My brother.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?At night.
♥ Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?Nope.
Who will you be with this Saturday night?I don't know eh.
Do you like going to pet stores just to look at all the animals?No, that will make me look so silly for a moment.
Do you like to know the truth, no matter what?Sometimes, it just hurts so much to know the truth so, yeah.
Do you smoke weed regularly?Hey, I catch no ball what you're talking about!
Do you like to wear sweatpants?Maybe.
Do you know how hot Singapore is?Like duh! Who can't. Even when you wake up you'll feel the heat around you.
Last thing you had belonging to someone?I forgot already.
Do you miss your past?Nah, not much of it though.
Honestly; who was the last one to see you in your underwear?Haha, me myself I.
I bet you watched The Big Comfy Couch and attempted the Clock exercise?Uh, you're wrong, it's a no.
Any memories that seem stupid now?Haha, yeah.
If you had an never-die-heart admirer, what would you do? I'll see what I do when I come to encounter this, not now. :)
Would you rather go to a basketball game or a football game?I don't know, depends on my mood then.
Would you rather have big or small dogs?Both would be good.
♥