01.Who was your last text from?
Anjali Pun. ♥
02.Where was your default picture taken?
School Canteen.
03.Your relationship status?
Single and am loving it. ♥
04.Have you ever lost a close friend?
Nope, and never wish to do so.
05.What is your current mood?
Happy but a little down. But I'm alright! :)
06.How many siblings do you have?
1 is enough to kill me.
07.Whats your sibling(s) gender?
Male.
08.Where do you wish you were right now?
Nowhere other than home, which is where I am right now. ♥
09.Have a crazy side?
Yeah, definitely.
10.Ever had a near death experience?
Many times indeed.
11.Something you do a lot?
Breath, Talk, Eat, Sleep, Go Crazy.
12.Angry at anyone?
Nah. Why would I be.
13.What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Nothing's stopping me.
14.When was the last time you cried?
Just now. I've answered this like 7 times today already?
15.Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Family, Lovelies, Friends. ♥
16.What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Everything I can think of.
17.Who was the last person you talked to on phone?
Alicia.
18.What is your favourite song?
Way back into love.
19.What are you doing right now?
Talking to Gina, Stallon & doing this quiz.
20.Who do you trust right now?
Family. ♥
21.Where did you get the shirt you are wearing right now?
From Mr Loh. LTC 2008 shirt.
22.Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Nah.
23.Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Anjali Pun!
24.Describe your life in one word?
Amazing.
25.Who are you thinking of right now?
Someone.
26.What should you be doing right now?
This?
27.What are you listening to?
Just Dance - Lady Gaga.
28.Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Tuition teacher.
29.Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Dad.
30.Do you act differently around the person you like?
I hope not.
31.What was your natural hair colour?
Brown?
32.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
2nd Uncle.
33.Who was the last person to make you sad?
No one.
34.What do you hear?
Keyboard typing sounds & The Show by Lenka.
35.Is your hair curly or straight?
Both.
36.Has anyone called you "scrumptious" before?
Nope.
37.Do you have a best friend?
Yeah. A retarded one at that.
38.Held hand with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Nope.
39.Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yeah. SEE! :)
40.Have you ever change clothes in a vehicle?
When I was younger.
41.Are you happy with life right now?
Yeah!
42.Are you currently jealous?
For what.
43.What jewellry are you wearing?
Nothing.
44.What are you doing on friday night?
Watching television.
45.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Duh.
46.Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I guess so.
47.Is there anybody you're really disappointed right now?
Maybe, stop probing.
48.What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
I had a high fever.
49.How late did you stay up last night and why?
1:30am. Was tossing around the bed, can't sleep, was on the phone after that.
50.Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yeah, shoooooooooooooooooot.