<body>

Quiz #3. @ 11 September, 2009

Has anyone ever said to you, "You're going down the wrong path" ?
Nah, not these exact words but something like that.

Do you remember all of the little things people tell you, or the long speeches?
Little things people tell me I guess.

Who did you last argue with?
My immature yet adorable brother.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My Mum.

When did you last hold hands with someone?
I forgot haha.

Who was the last person you texted?
Anjali Pun.

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
Nah, I don't think so. My mum.

Have you ever given up on someone, but then went back to them later?
Oh yes.

Have you made any new regrets this year?
I guess so, even though I don't wanna regret anything.

Is anyone else in the room with you?
Nope, I am alone now.

Last time you saw your best friend?
Yesterday at the mall.

Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
Uh yeah.

Are you waiting on anyone's call right now?
I am on the phone.

What are some things you do when you're mad?
Yell, Scream, Sit down & calm down.

Three hours ago, were you touching a person of the opposite sex?
Nope. Don't be disgusting gigolo.

Where were you at midnight last night?
On my bed.

Does anybody hate you?
I'm not perfect.

Are you happier now or three months ago?
Happier now, definite thing.

Is there something you're looking forward to this month?
Yup!

Do you think you could ever make it as a rap singer?
I don't want to be a rap singer, never wanted to anyway.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Half an hour.

Do you finish other peoples' sentences?
Sometimes.

Do you waste paper?
I try not to though.

Do you have a drivers license?
Too young to have one uh.

What was the last thing you said?
"Shit man! Shawn give it to me hurry up!"

Are you good at tongue twisters?
Yeah!

Do you like raspberries?
Quite.

Do you know anyone who's a liar?
Definitely.

Can you say the ABC's backwards?
Yup, but with errors along the way of course.

What's your favorite Christmas movie?
I don't know.

Is it easy to make you cry?
Depends on how heavy/bad my mood is.

Are you okay with the life you live?
Duh! Loving it every moment.

Who was the last person to call you cute?
Aizat.

When's the last time you fell asleep watching a movie?
Not that I know of.

Are you feeling guilty about anything right now?
Nope.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Prolly not.

How many cellphones have you had?
Many eh.

Have you ever slow danced with someone?
Yeah, once & that's it.

Honestly, if you could go back one month and change something would you?
Nope, I don't wanna change anything in the past. It's already gone.

When you look at your cell phone do you usually have a message?
Most of the time.

Do you think that your first love affects the way you go on with life?
Nah. Why will I be bothered.

Would you prefer a kiss on the hand or neck?
What do you think.

Ever dated a blond-haired, blue-eyed person?
Hell no.

If the year only consisted of two seasons, which would you choose?
Summer and Autumn.

Has a guy ever let you wear his jacket?
Haha, yeah.

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yucks.

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Nope.

Do small children like you?
I like to think so, LOL.

Would you ever get a lip tattoo? What would it say?
Yucks no.

Do you sleep with one leg out from under the cover?
Sometimes. That's when I'm daydreaming.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Grey.

How many people do you have "a thing" for right now?
It's definitely not 0, trust me. I just need to think.

Last beverage?
Water.

If somebody liked you, would you want them to tell you?
Preferably yes.

When will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Later, my mum.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Why not.

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Yeah, why not. We're still close. :)

Strawberry Milkshake or a Banana Pancakes?
Strawberry Milkshake.

Last movie you saw in theaters?
Harry Potter & the half blood prince.

So, what if you married the last person you kissed?
My mum?! Oh no way.

Where did you last sleep other than your house?
School.

What is your current annoyance?
I am feeling very cold.

Do you like drama?
Not all the time.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Nah, it's so fun riding them!

At what age do you want to be married?
I don't knowwwww.

What is the next concert you're going to?
I want to see lady gaga. :(

Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Football.

What do you think about people who do weed?
Nothing.

Are you a bad influence?
Maybe, maybe not.

Have you ever told a friend they looked good when they really looked bad?
Yes, oops.

Do you go to school?
Yeah,

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Yes.

Do you have a favorite number?
9.

Do you bite your nails?
No, eeew.

Did your night suck last night?
It was pretty good actually, I slept comfortably.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Nah.

What was the last thing you hid?
Something.

Have you ever had a really big fight with your best friend?
Yeah.

Want someone back in your life?
Nah, don't want it back, let's just move on.

What are you planning to do tomorrow?
Study uh.

Where is your best friend?
At home.

Do you mind being cold?
Cold in which way?

Do you think two people can last forever?
If they truly love each other, it may last forever. But nothing is forever.

Did you have a good birthday this year?
Ahem, (adjust voice.) Yeah, I did had a great one. Thanks to you lovely people.

Do you know people with your last name that you aren't related to?
Uhm, yes.

When was the last time you had a late night phone conversation?
Now.

Who makes you laugh the most?
Family & Friends.

You just drank 7 shots, what would you be doing?
I would be high all the way.

Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?
No.

When did you last throw up and where? Why?
Long time ago. Because I was too full.

What happened at 9:00 am today?
I was still sleeping.

Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
Yes, only when it is warm.

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
Many times. It's my Mum that I last kissed.

Is there a person that you can go to in sweats, hair a mess, and still feel comfy?
Yeah. Grandmama.

Does anyone call you babe or baby and who?
Yeah, and I'm sick of these people.

Drifting away from anyone?
I don't wanna drift from anyone.

Do you act differently around the person you like?
Nah.

How many people have you kissed that you can honestly say you loved more than a friend?
Not answering this.

Have you ever fallen asleep texting someone?
Yes, definitely, always happens.