
So, just a quick update here. Didn't get the chance to update yesterday because :
1, I was too tired, I knocked out flat @ 8:30pm.
2, I reached home at around 7:00pm even though Dad fetched me home.
3, I was doing my very best during the Lashings/Knots promotion test yesterday. Both Theory & Practical were tough.
4, My legs were aching because of P.E, I ran alot of times already.
5, I was apologizing to Ben almost the entire time in school.
Today's alright, didn't really get tired during lessons, amazingly, even Geography I was wide awake, scribbling down the tens of notes and answers written on the board/screened on the projecter. Art was the worst of the worst, I was reading Reader's Digest since it was a free period as half the class was gone, either for NCC camp or NPCC Live Shooting @ Home Team Academy.
Honestly speaking, have been laughing very heartily & happily since Monday till now. I did felt moments of sadness for a few minutes on certain days, but it went away real quickly. And it never came to me today. Stepped into the classroom this morning, and I felt warmth & a smile came right on immediately. Laughters filled the entire class, I was laughing at their jokes as well.
Laughed till my heart's content too, enjoyed today much, thanks guys. :D
My legs are still aching, cramps I guess. Tomorrow meeting after school again. Have been having much meetings of late now. Phase 3 planned, except for the last 2nd, tomorrow brainstorm again. :) Thankyou Nila Rai!
Okay, I wanna have dinner soon, the room is freaking cold now. Ugh, Onsugar updated.
I really miss the old you, please be yourself soon.
Tag replies.
vanessa : TAGGED . miss you loads manx
Reply : Haha hello! Thanks for tagging. Miss you too! (:
Nicole The Pretty one :D: Yes the pretty one ^^ , smiling la me . you not leh , monday hor ~ ^^
Reply : Haha pretty one! :) I until now still damn paiseh to say neh.
Yockyennn. ♥: LOLS. Tsktsk, never tag me back. HAHA! In fact, i'm the one who's tagging you often. HAHA! See you arnd in school tmr! :B
Reply : Saw you today! :) Hahaha, thank you laaaaaaaa. See you around too babe!
Gigi, ♥: SORRY paiseh, i put alr :B love you <3.
Reply : Heh. I also put already lah. Love you too meimei!
Gina.: HAHA, thanks Ms Hoh! My stomach cramp at the wrong time! Tsk tsk, first day of school AND I NEVER SEE YOU ONLINE LEH.
Reply : Welcome Ms Chee! Awww, too bad. I got online lah, is you blind never see only heh.
♥ Mme'ickey: JOVELLLLL :B Here's your tag (: HAHA ! Linked ^^
Reply : Thankyou girl! :D
YANCHING: Haha okay sure i will! Yes i will tyvm, same goes to you. i bet your exams are coming really soon too right? Haha all the best soulmate!
Reply : You study hard alright? Meet up someday and catch up soon! :D
Nicole The Pretty one :D: Yeah thank me , you should ^^
Reply : Xiexie ni loh pretty one! :) Luv you!
♥ Mme'ickey: Yoooooooo ! Tag Tag Tag ;D see yea in school !
Reply : Haha, thank you thank you thank you again! See you in school too! :)
Yockyennn. ♥: Haha, saw you in school. LOL. Tagged!
Reply : Ugh, I never see you. :(
Llebbyyy ♥: Hellos blahberry , tagged ! ILOVEYOU ( szx ! )
Reply : Oh hello there! Ya la ya lah, I lub you too lah ok LUB LUB LUB, hahas!
Chee Haki: I TagGED TAGGED TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Reply : Lol! Chee Hao become Chee Haki! Thanks, you drop by once in a blue moon omg so rare.
vanessa: taggie tagg tagg !
Reply : Thankyouverymuch daughter.
R.ANJALI :D: HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Reply : Hahahaha, helllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo there too!