Oh not fair. I just remembered something.
I was inside Aunty June's room yesterday, and realize that Bernard has grown taller! Sigh, I guess I'm short after all, okay I admit lah fine. For once I admit, ugh. Bernard grows like some giant or tree like that, grow until so fast! Like every guy I know is taller than me only, wth. Wei qu wo you know!
Ugh, fully awake now. Guess I'll be sleeping late tonight.
/Edited @ 9:32pm.Hiiiiiii me is back to edit this post again since I'm very bored to the core can or not.
So, was finishing up my very troublesome Home Economics Coursework just now, then was in the process of talking to Gina while doing the research. Damn funny I tell you. Anyway, I managed to find the research for all except for fresh food, ugh. It's stepping on my nerves somehow. Never mind, learn to endure everything and it'll be just fine. :)
Jerron talked to me on MSN just now, idiot. He also said the same as the otheres, "I'm nearing your height." Ahhhhhhh, am I really so short? No right wahlao, all come and suan me only. I know you guys taller than girls lah, because you all mature faster okay! Not fair one lah I tell you. Tall jiu tall lor, it's ok with me. So long as you are not 2 heads taller than me, not like Kelvin can. Heh.
Dad & Mum has been home today the entire day as well. Mummy's fever has gone down. Dad has finally stop nagging at me for today, he's been nagging since 1pm till few minutes ago. I get very pisse off & irritated I tell you. Have been revising Mathematics, Chinese and History today from time to time. I just don't want Dad to have High Blood Pressure and then, ya the worse scenario. So I decided to study right after I took my shower. Good girl today you see, so was my brother, studying all the way for his upcoming PSLE.
Oh shit! I just remembered I haven't complete the mindmap also! Wahhhhhh stress already. -.-