
I'm single and I'm more than content.
No I don't miss your sweet talking and no I don't miss the morning texts.
I'm not missing a single thing at all. I'm more than okay now.
I'm finally happy once more.
Nehneh, just reached home. My legs are definitely
aching, they definitely need to rest well.
Bought something on behalf of someone just now, pretty nice. Me like it too you know! :)
Walked around Heartland Mall for sometime, nothing caught my eyes, damn it. Brought Jonathan to cut his hair, 10 minutes and it's done. Nice eh, handsome. Annabel that old irritating woman called, then went to meet her. Bought presents, and went to eat
KFC, then bus-ed home.
I want more clothes can or not, pretty pretty ones I saw at
Orchard Ion, omg. Money is all I need now, but nah. The only thing now is to finish up Final Year Examinations before I go crazy and spend like nobody's business again. Ugh, freaking irresistable retro vintage things, ranging from this to that and everything! Omg if I continue I'd prolly go mad already I think.
Mathematics tuition just now was a breeze. Everything so easy to do already, eh cheh. Though there are some questions that I seriously can't do, I tried my best already! Studied Geography chapter 2 for 1 & a half hour before tuition, managed to absorb many things too. At least I did study over the weekends this time, including the Public Holiday of
Hari Raya. Ahhhh, I finally bothered to study, never expected to sit down and study too. And what's more, I understood almost everything.
School week again! Never mind, continue working hard people!
<3I never thought I'd think of you again. I thought I could do it, but shit.
The memories are starting to replay like the movies in my mind.
I need to find ways to stop time and turn it back. It's enforcing itself into my blocked past.
There ain't the need to do so, I know that clearly myself. I thought just a year was enough, but in the end, I was still wrong. It only thought me something, never THOUGHT but always DO IT.