Evening people.
Me is very tired after one long day at school, plus yesterday was such a disappointment. Might leave CCA soon, whatever. Don't wanna think about that now, ugh. :/
School was pretty tiring today. Though no Physical Education lesson, but normal lessons were pretty shag & damn dry, idiot, make me wanna sleep only. Took Mathematics revision paper from Mrs Lu, she was kind enough to print it for all of us cos' we asked for it, heh. Went through papers and books today for almost every lesson, as well as the topics to study for Final Year Examinations. Mrs Tan was another kind soul to be patient & explain the whole system of the streaming scheme to the class. :)
Recess soon came and I slowly became silent for awhile, and then I started to break down. To whoever who was so
kind enough to make matters worse, well, fuck you bitches. You jolly well know I'm crying there, and you still could ask who did it and everything. I hate people like you who have such character, seriously. Dosen't mean that I kept silent, means you can do anything in any class/lesson. I'm starting to get very irritated already, please kindly stop it tyvm.
After school, studied for 1 hour plus. Did the 2 Mathematics revision papers and Geography paper, but in the end, me didn't managed to complete everything on time because I was already running late, plus my mind couldn't think further anymore. Clocked out for awhile, then the sun was scorching hot I tell you, freaking hot & warm weather.
I found something on Facebook :
Your Month Personality
July
Fun to be with.
Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation.
Easily consoled.
Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful.
Friendly.
Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful.
Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking.
No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to bequiet.
Homely person. Waits for friends.
Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved.
Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Like duh, everything is true, I admit. Eh wait, no difficulties in studying?! Ok nevermind about that. The last one definitely is true, no doubt on that lah uh. I'm tired, I need to take my shower, don't wanna be some smelly asshole, like ahem ahem ahem ahem*. No names mentioned, lol.
Tag replies tomorrow, too exhausted & worn out today. Bye.
Why can't I just stop looking at you whenever I'm there? I think your best friend found out something already, or else things wouldn't be like this now, ugh never mind. :) Looking at your back also brings a smile to me! Lol.