<body>

Laughters fill the air. @ 02 September, 2009


Hello me is finally blogging to you from my computer and I am very tired honestly speaking. Mass CCA today, but it's exceptionally special like what Sir Jia Juang said previously, cos' it's try out another CCA day uh. Then initially we thought we could select where we wanted to go first, but then Mr Chong chose for us already, so no choice luh. But just when I was about to start, Zoe called me for a heads' meeting in the Library, so I didn't climb in the end. Took my bag cos' we still had our own meeting held at the canteen. Went crazy for awhile & gossiped and then we left school together.

Alot of things coming up this month & next month. Prolly gonna grow more white hair, and someone will prolly laugh his/her head off, I promise you this man. Never mind, at most I go dye back to black hahahahaha just joking. So anyway, school's been pretty annoying today. Perhaps it's my PMS or mood swings. But can't be PMS cos' it's just over. Maybe the mood swings, yeah. Was very annoyed, or rather irritated by some mates in class today. I got a little pissed off as well uh, sort of la. :/

Busy school day tomorrow again. There's NPCC training this Friday, extra training luh I guess. It's some Promotion Exercise I think? Falling in with Full Uniform, later look like some toot again. But since it ends @ 4:30pm, I'd rather go than to waste my time and slack for fun right. Better train, and make my attendance go up, which I think have to be there for more than 8 times? Ah whatever. I shall go all the time, don't wanna miss anything already, later can't catch up ley.

Spot check? I don't know about that. I only know I'm very tired now, my eyes are about to close anytime soon. I just gotta go check out my Facebook & Twitter and that's it, I'll off the computer and go to bed. Leaving my phone on the table lest the vibration disturbs me sleep. Heh, okay bye.