<body>

IFacilitate! @ 10 September, 2009


Hello everybody! :) Me is finally back from 2 days of Ifacilitate held @ School. Okay so, roughly uh I try to remember what we did, I have short term memory lah. :)

1st Day of Ifacilitate!

Met Anjali, reported to school @ 7:45am, saw Mark. His leg was in a cast, so he can't really move around now, it's sorta fractured I guess. Helped him with his bag and clutches as well. Went in, and realize that the P.E teachers who were on attachment/course are also joining us. I screamed for awhile, ya only you me know, don't tell others eh. :) So yes, Zairul, Benedict, Rachel, Jasmine, Mr Gary & Mr Tan joined us as well. Had pretty much fun with them too! Never expected that we'd all bond till pretty close also luh, thought it'd be somehow like a teacher vs student world.
I/C of the day was Anjali Pun.

Daphne started off with the Icebreaker. Pretty new to us, called "Wrap Around My Palm." There it goes, person by person takes turns to introduce themselves as they turn the rope around their palm till it's finished. Interesting icebreaker I must say, haven't seen it before. :) Uh, I can't seem to remember anything much already. Cos' we did like hundreds of things within those 9 hours. Yes, learnt various methods that everyone could apply into their daily lives, even for the teachers as well. Everyone with a smile on their face, all the way till 4 plus, that's where the frustration & anger all takes place. But never mind, sad things aside! :)

Everything ended @ around 5:30pm? Daphne & assistant de-briefed all of us, including the teachers, and then off she went home! We, went to the canteen to do some area cleaning first for the Seniors as well as to set up the OHP and projecter and laptop and everything else.
After a long time, one hour later @ 6:30pm, we finally got to bath, I was waiting to bath can or not! Everyone smelt like !@##$%$%$&*()~.

Skip till dinner for the graduating seniors. Started off at 7:30pm, lucky dip and everything. Everyone had a great laugh, surprisingly, the response of the Seniors coming was overwhelming, 80 over people turned up believe me you. Even Mr Loh himself got a shock too. The canteen was filled with laughters, I was taking photographs everywhere I go, just kept taking till I became tired around 9 plus when it ends, then returned it to Mark at the Learning Centre, he was resting/sleeping. Yes, Sikai saw my most extremely unglam tearing moments at the stairs when I was alone, he knew what went wrong actually, lol.

Went to change to Councillor Tee and played around the room for awhile, went to dis people too. Tina dosen't know how to use a DSLR, really. Damn hilarious while teaching her I tell you. Had a meeting with Mr Loh @ 10:15pm about LTC 2009, then he left at 10:45pm. The rest slowly drifted off to their own land during our own meeting without Mr Loh & Co. Seniors were pretty pisesd off, especially Nicola I guess, heh. So planned without them since they're tired and wants to sleep so badly. Lights off, ordered Macdonalds and waited for sucha long time. Things happen during 7th month, so yeah, quite natural that I heard/saw things around Learning Centre.

2nd Day of IFacilitate!


Mr Loh morning called me at 6:45am, asking me to get all the Councillors to wake up and go get ready for the workshop and to go for breakfast. Appointed new I/C, Royston Tan. Not all wanted to go for Breakfast, so some slept on whereas I had to wake up by all means because of certain reasons, ugh. Then played around with the camera and stuffs, then workshop starts again. Thoery twiced today only. The rest were all games, had pretty much fun too with them! Finally I feel what I'm feeling during Imove, where we all were very close & bonded. It's been such a long time since we were like this. Right Councillors? :)

Games all the way till the end of IFacilitate. Wrote cards provided by the Facilitators to different people, many gave me cards too, felt really great. But honestly, I expected 3-4, but I received like 15-17 cards, not rubbish words, but words that came from the bottom of the heart. Stunned for awhile just now. Read them, and then I smiled. They made my day already. Finally, it's time to end the workshop. Goodbye Daphne & Assistant, and cleared up the Learning Centre cos' it was in a huge mess & the seniors were emphasizing on it, so cleared it up, took group photos & left for home sweet home.

Came home, immediately went to shower, smelly lah. And that's when I saw myself, became more tanned already, god. My wrist shows it all when I remove my watch, it's very obvious. So came out of the shower and felt very shiok of course. Dried my hair, and came to blog lest it rots. I know it's boring with the words around, but the photos I took are in Mark's DSLR, wait for him to upload them in Facebook okay? :)