
How does it feel to know you’re everything I need, the butterflies in my stomach, they could bring me to my knees? It's really amazing how that can actually happen to me.
Evening people, am extremely sleepy plus wasn't really feeling well during school hours too.
Stomach was giving me a really terrible time. Pain till I cried, as usual, crazy & hyper classmates thinking elsewhere uh, thinking I got it big or something, especially Mr Brian Koh, right? Haha.
Well thank you lovelies for making my day, for making me laugh even when I had the cramps, thanks a million alright,
love you guys truck lots k.
Was at Hougang Mall last night. Saw a couple of things I wanted. But then again, Dad's sponsoring 1, Mum's sponsoring 1. I've got so many things that caught my eye please, really.
- Adidas Watch.
- Nike Women's jacket.
- Nike bag.
- Ipod.
- DSLR. (Screams!)
- Handphone.
- Wallets.
Then I decided the whole day in school today, before finally deciding on Nike Jacket. So Mum came to fetch me after school, and I realize that she's getting me the handphone instead. So, I'd prolly ask dad to get me the Nike Women's jacket, the colour makes me make a big
goo-goo-gaa-gaa, seriously. As for the DSLR, wait for next year. It shall be my 15th Birthday Present. And in the mean time, I'd better study hard & buck up for them to see. :)
School today nothing much. Missed out on Home Economics practical.
Slept inside the sick bay instead because of stomach giving me big problems, making me feeling very irritated these days, hence the various moods you see me giving you at different timing. Sorry people. :(
Lessons very boring & dry, like I said way before, it's prolly due to the Monday Blues alright. No big deal about it. Managed to finish Chinese Composition in class like for once in my Sec 2 life for as far as I remember. Heh.
Currently downloading themes for my handphone. Ohoh, changing handphone this weekend, finally. Me waited 1 year plus for this day to come you know or not! Imma happy idiot now. Need to study for History test tomorrow, chapter 9, ugh. Speaking of tests makes me feel really sick. Today alone, 3 tests already, like what the heck please? Pissing the class off only.
Whatever major loser, you know who you are yeah, I don't wish to mention names. You pissed the class off, naturally we'll shout back at you.
bye.