<body>

extremely worn out. @ 26 September, 2009

Hello there you.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Have been getting really busy & stuffs these days, especially during school days, sigh. I'm hanging on there, nope, I'm not gonna fall and watch everything dash into the drain. I'll strive hard for good grades and not let the family down. :)

NPCC has been really pretty tough for the past 2 weeks, my legs are aching.
I made it through, thank you god & everyone else who encouraged me so far. All of us were promoted, I thought I couldn't make it at first, like seriously. I did the drills well because of you, I tried my best at the campcraft test because of you, I tried to pitch the tent doing my best because of you as well. Then my wish came true, I wished for you to appear after I pitched finish the tent when I was in the squad, and you really did, I saw you near the fence when I was at the field. <3

Dismissed @ 6:30pm yesterday. Changed back into P.E attire, checked messages & misse calls, then left school @ 7:30pm with Gina, Gigi, Peiyi, Vanessa, Jonathan, Sean & Kerry. It's been donkey years a long time since our batch walked out together eh. Was quite late already when we left uh. Then went to Grandmama's house since I was already too tired, too lazy and exhausted to take bus all the way home. My legs were aching like nobody's business, obviously was screaming for help. Showered, ate and went to sleep immediately, tired.

Woke up, saw Mr Loh's sms asking about my promotion yesterday, haha, made me laugh awhile.
Then replied all the messages, went to brush teeth & eat, hungry uh. And Aunty June said I prolly had a nice dream or something, it gave her a scare actually, heh. I actually woke up with my eyes close, not sleepwalk, just sit up straight, then I mumble some things and went back to sleep. I didn't even know till she told me this morning, weird. Dad came and fetched us home.

Took my shower, and then came to do art project since it's due on Monday. Ugh. I'm still in the midst of doing it. I've got many papers waiting to be done inside my file as well, I'm going crazy soon I guess, sigh. I need time to do things, come on! Time, please don't pass by so fast, I've still got many things to do. I'll blog again & reply tags later, definitely for sure uh. Rushing out several projects now, see ya! :D