<body>

Devil wears prada. @ 12 September, 2009

Because I finally get it, that crying is not an option for me already.

No photographs for this post, am very lazy to upload plus am feeling abit emotional right now. Nah, it isn't what you think that got me in this state, it's some certain things that suddenly reminded me of how I used to be in the past. Still going strong, no tears don't worry. I don't want someone to continue punching my arms, they're in pain you know hahahaha. So yeah, gave it all a re-cap for awhile, then kept them back somewhere far. :)

Went out to Kovan for dinner with Family & Samuel just now since he's here. Ate fried kway teow & chicken wings, ugh damn full. Super nice luh, then went to buy food for the 3 dogs and headed back home. The only thing that got me thinking was the white MP3 my brother brought out of the house. I switch it on, and randomly Love Story came along playing on it. So ya, somehow you should understand what I mean by now if you're smart.

Currently on Youtube, watching alot of short stories, recommended by Stallon Teo. I watched & watched it time and time again, and I cried time & time again because it's very touching. Even if it means that the characters are MapleStory cartoons, it still sums up a story of everything. I don't know what else to watch already lah, everything seems like a bore to me over there.

School re-opening the day after tomorrow already. 1 week of holiday gone just like this, how fast time flies. I'm expecting to go back to the classrooms & hopefully find my Naglene water bottle
back, facing the teachers learning new things everyday. Everyone will do their best, it's just 2 more months till the end of year holidays already, endure everything, quickly be over, let it be good and gone with the wind.

Take away all the bad stuffs please, leave me all the good ones will do...