<body>

Dance floor. @ 12 September, 2009


Afternoon guys. I'm struggling with my Science, ugh. Hate to study Science so much, but no choice, I've gotta make it clear to my mind on what is what. And I slept so soundly last night, that even when my brother's handphone alarm rang, I didn't even realize, I was fast asleep. First time eh, cos' normally when it rings, I'd be the first to be awake and switch it off. I guess I must have been pretty tired huh.

Prolly not going out today. Wanna study for Promotion Test, as well as the Cadet's Manual. Plus Science to complete, it's gonna be a long & tiring way to go. Slept @ 12:15am last night, was talking to Mum about certain stuffs, her words made me understand what I've been doing of late. As in, sometimes when I do stuffs, I don't even know why I'm doing it. So it's sorta like a mixed feeling I guess.

I just found out something, oh my god.