It’s like once you’ve been hurt you’re so scared to get attached to somebody again.
It’s like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart.
Afternoon peeps.
Okay nevermind about that, just got up one hour ago and it's now 1:19pm. :/
Prolly not going out today, or maybe at night. Mummy wants to get some stuffs from Popular, I wanna go shop for clothes & shoes, long time already since I last went shopping you know. Heh.
Then need to get a new phone real soon, current one going to die out on me in the next few weeks I predict.
Had many weird dreams last night, at let's say about, 7 of them in total? Ugh. Never mind.
Was on the phone till 1 plus, then went to sleep right on. Woke up at 2 to cos' my phone vibrated, then I started thinking of certain things, till I fell asleep again. So sorry. That's where my dream started unknowingly, all the nonsense things start coming out, me playing soccer in the field especially. I was like, wth. ME PLAYING SOCCER? Never dared to imagine even, lest dream.
Ugh.
Time to touch on my Mathematics, Geography & Mother Tongue soon.
Gonna take my superb shiok shower after updating Twitter and Private blog I guess. Heh.
My brother is very irritating, I swear. Idiot, keep telling me, "have I tell you how much I love you before?"