<body>

1234. @ 13 September, 2009

Yeah, am blogging to you just after Mathematics tuition. It's been a real shag, was pretty sleepy I guess, cos' it was raining heavily minutes ago. Had a total re-cap of everything, so I can prolly have most of the formulas in my mind, only for now. Tonight, it'd be gone, trust me. Thats the way my brain works when it comes to maths, bad sign bad sign.

School resumes per normal tomorrow. Next Monday's Hari Raya, public holiday again. Gotta strive extra hard now, shan't stay back unless necessary already, what a waste of time too. Remedial tomorrow, god. But I shall always remember this philosphy, so long as you're happy, everything can go your way if you want them to! :) Yayaya, expect to see me smile more often now okay. I promise you & you & you & you & you not to waste tears, fret not. I'll keep my promise. :)

Daddy's going to be ouskirts again. Leaving on the 15th I think? Ah lol. He's been pretty busy of late. Mind your health! And don't jealous your daughter got chocolates & you don't, heh. I know you'll read this, don't bluff! :D