<body>

Thou shall not lie. @ 29 August, 2009

Answer True or False

Q: Kissed someone? True.
Q: Been arrested? False.
Q: Do you like someone? False/True.
Q: Held a snake? True.
Q: Been suspended from school? False.
Q: Sang karaoke? True.
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? True.
Q: Laughed until you started crying? True.
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? False.
Q: Kissed in the rain? False.
Q: Sang in the shower? True.
Q: Sat on a roof top? True.
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? True.
Q: Broken a bone? False.
Q: Shaved your head? False.
Q: Played a prank on someone? True.
Q: Shot a gun? False.
Q: Donated Blood? True.

Just be 100% truthful.

LAST PERSON.

1. You hung out with? Hira & Nila.
2. You texted? Gabriel Chua Yong Ping the funny idiot.
3. You were in a car with? My Grandma & Uncle.
4. Went to the movies with? Shalini & Farhana.
5. Person you went to shop with? Mum.
6. You talked on the phone? Gina the ahsiao maria I have.
7. Made you laugh? Grandma.
8. You hugged? Gina again. -.-

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1. Sun or moon? Moon.
2. Winter or Fall? Fall.
3. Left or Right? Both.
4. Sunny or rainy? Sunny.
5. Where do you live? Singapore.
6. Club or pub? Neither.
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? Definitely.
8. Do you want to get married? Let's talk about it next time.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.
10. What time is it? 11:11am.
11. Are you afraid of commitment? Nah, why must I be.
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? Pass my Final Year Examinations first then say.
13. Do you cook? Yeah.
14. Current mood? Happy.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Kissed someone? Nope.
2. Sang? Yes.
3. Listened to music? Yes.
4. Danced? Yes.
5. Cried? No.
6. Liked someone you can't? No.

22 FIRSTS

1.Who was your first prom date? Try guessing. :)
2. Who was your first roommate? My brother.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I forgot alrd. :/
5. What was your first car? I've got no car, can't drive yet too.
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? Never attended one before, eh serious.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Ms Chua, the lady who always love to pinch my cheeks.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Australia.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Never snuck out.
11. Who was your first Best Friend? Tan Hui Ping, Joyce. :)
12. Who is your best friend? Bestest? I don't wanna tell you.
13. Where was your first sleepover? Someone's chalet.
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Anjali, Gina, Gabriel, Shiyuan.
15. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsmaid? Hmm, long-distance cousin's wedding.
16. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Open my eyes.
17. First tattoo or piercing? Ear.
18. First celebrity crush? Jay. But not now.
19. First crush? Ask me yourself. :)

Quiz #2.

SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM :
1. Me, Myself, I.
2. Computer.
3. Study Table.
4. Bed.
5. Bags strewn all over the place.
6. YELLOW hairband, hint to Shiyuan dont jealous I got yellow!
7. Messy wardrobe, hint to Gina clean for me. :D

SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:

1. Do You Like Anyone?
Yah, me myself I. Dont jealous. :)

2. Does Someone Like You?
How would I know. Go announce and ask?

3. Last Kiss?
Go guess it yourself.

4. Been Lead On?
Ask again and see whether I'll slap you.

5. Been Cheated On?
Nah.

6. Want A Relationship?
Not at the moment. Streaming year, stress already you know.

7. Wanna Get Married?
Talk about it the next time round again.

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:

1. Family.
2. Friends.
3. My Handphone.
4. My Bed.
5. Food & Beverages.
6. Computer/Laptop.
7. Ipoooooooood.

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:

1. When will Final Year arrive, I want it to faster be over.
2. Time to let go.
3. Better train my drills hard, stop being lazy.
4. Recover from my sore throat, ugh.
5. I shall see myself running all over the school on Monday.
6. My whole body is aching very badly now, I need a massage please.
7. Imma sleeping earlier abit tonight. :)

SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU

1. Believe In God?
Yeah.

2. Had A Dream Come True?
Twice and that's enough already. :)

3. Read The Newspaper?
Sometimes.

4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday?
Not really.

5. Have A Best Friend?
Of course I do.

6. Take A Bath Daily?
2 times a day, one in the day, one in the night.

7. Wish upon Stars?
Used to when I was younger.

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVER :

1. Fallen In Love?
Yeah.

2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex?
Nope, Im not crazy lah please.

3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF?
Not so stupid either.

4. Been To A Bonfire?
Nope.

5. Ran Away From Home?
Nah, good girl never runs away from home.

6. Played Strip Poker?
Nah.

7. Pulled An All Nighter?
Wanna make a guess instead?

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU:

1. Cried?
Yes. :/

2. Had Fun?
Not really I guess.

3. Been Kissed?
Nope.

4. Felt Stupid?
Nah, why should I feel that way.

5. Talked To An Ex?
Nope.

6. Missed Someone?
I don't know how to answer this question.

7. Listened To Music?
Yeah.

RED: ANGER!

1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone?
Why must I be.

2. Which Of Your family Members Has The Worst temper?
Father.

3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone?
Yes, lots of times already.

4. Does Your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry?
Sometimes.

5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily Or To...?
I will scream my lungs off that person's face!

ORANGE : EXCITEMENT!

1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You?
Yeah, got stunned for awhile.

2. Are You Easily Excited?
I guess so? Or maybe not, I don't know.

3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To?
Aces Day.

4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought?
Save half of it, and spent the rest on just shopping, I'm serious.

5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now?
Ask me personally then.

YELLOW : SELF DISCOVERY

1. Name: Jovell Hoh.

2. Birthday: 24th July.

3. What’s Your Main Goal In Life?
Study hard, grow up and become someone successful. :) My dream laaaaaa.

4. Do You Want To Have Children?
I said next time already right?

5. How Do You Want To Die?
Sleep and die.

BLUE : SADNESS

1. When Is The Last Time You Cried?
Few hours ago actually.

2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now?
Nothing.

3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way?
Nah, not all the time.

4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours?
If not I cry for what?

5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do?
Sleep.

PINK : IS A REALLY NICE COLOUR.

1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Your Friends?
I don't know how to answer this either sorry.

2. Do You Believe At Love At First Sight?
Not anymore.

3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her?
No.

4. Do You Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
Nope.

5. Do You Believe Everyone Has A Soulmate?
Maybe.