CCA was not so bad today, did drills half-way then I felt unwell. Was already feeling unwell at the start initially, but wanted to do drills since I haven't been marching for sometime, so went to do hahahaha. Shiok eh, the command change already, no wonder I couldn't catch it. Okay never mind about that, both my legs are injured, thanks to Isnin lah haha! Rugby during Physical Education somemore, I was sitting there, and he banged me just to score.
Studies hasn't been really what I expect now. Failed only Science so far, the rest passed, some with flying colours some with border line passes. Not fully satisfied, could have scored more marks for Literature, but forget it, what's done is done, no point crying over spilt milk too. :)
Honestly speaking, school's been sucha drag these days. I've been trying my very best to pay attention in class and everything, managed to succeed for awhile though. Yay heh lol.
A Thursday tomorrow. Involved in the National Day Observance Ceremony thing @ Lorong 7 this Sunday. Volunteered luh, not with Councillors side, but with NPCC side uh, they needed people to go, so since I am so free haha I decided to go. Plus it's so near my Granny's place can or not, convinient cannot is it. I'm very tired, my legs are aching, ugh. Also, sorry for lack of updates recently, cos I'm either lazy or too tired to do anything. Don't complain already lah!
Okay sleeping early tonight, waking up late tomorrow since school starts @ 8:30am eh.