<body>

Taxes play'em. @ 10 August, 2009


My dad is finally out. Okay he was officially out @ 12:04am midnight. So it's early morning luh uh. Was texting pig alot of crap to keep myself occupied because I worry so much what. He was still on the way home at 11 plus. So yeah, Mummy received a call from the station and they said he's allowed to go. I happy like siao can or not, I wanted to scream but cannot cos' it's already late, gotta be considerate somehow. :) Ok never mind that, went to sleep straight after dad's home. Texted the pig and went to dream already.

Got up all thanks to brother's friend Samuel, irritating luh he. Make so much noise only, spoil my wonderful dream you know or not! :>( From 8 plus he irritate me all the way till 10 plus, very nice right he. In the end I couldn't take it and eventually got up and went to eat breakfast. Pissed off lah wahlauuuuu. Watched television programmes, and then decided to come here and blog. Gotta dig out and finish up all the homeworks later, tonight definitely making a trip down to Popular, me needa get a million & one things from there urgently. And oh, Grandmama is going heads over heels for Boys Over Flowers. I just don't get it, young & old, both the same.

Nah, so thanks to all the concerns from everyone who cared and sent text messages to me thinking that I was sick,upset,moody or something. I'm already alright now, thank you so much much much much much! :) Really appreciate it alot. Anyway, I've been sneezing non-stop of late. I thought it'd be the flu or something, but it's actually nothing at all. From time to time I'll start to sneeze non-stop, and then Grandmama will tease me again hahaha.

Maths tuition later on @ 2:30pm, don't feel like having it luh. Feel so sick of tuitions now. Common Test starts tomorrow, might not be posting much after today, mean it this time round. Gotta jet soon, needa find & dig out all the bloody homeworks and do up my files neatly in case teachers start to nag at me again, very irrirating you know or not? Ok ciaosxz.