So now anyway, hahahaha, before I forget,
HAPPY BELATED 16TH BIRTHDAY WAN HAIRI! :)
Big boy already huh. I know I still 14 lah, 14 is a nice number okay, not like 16, such a big number. Study hard lah you, O levels this year already rightsxz if I'm not wrong. Everytime go out only, then never bring me go lah hahahahahahaha just kidding lah asshole.Anyway, enough of crapping. Hope you've enjoyed your day much uh! :DYesterday first hurh.
Yeah, birthday boy yesterday. Early morning go school kena whack by don't know who already, I forgot. Cos' he came and asked us if anyone got tissue paper to spare him. Then had morning assembly as usual, some pig always aim to whack me when I'm drinking water but to no avail, try harder next time perhaps, hahahaha! Had a short meeting after that @ the library with the rest. Archie went to volunteer me for the ACES day in-charge Sec 1's & 2. I was happily sitting there, not wanting to raise my hand, then Mr Poon asked, he said, JOVELL.
Ugh.
Lessons were very boring I swear. I only took out my pencil box once, and used the pen once which was for the Mathematics test, and that's it. Debate viewing for assembly yesterday, quite boring luh. Aqilah & Anjali were pushing me side-to-side, I got very irritated somehow. :/ Whole thing ended around 12:45pm? Around there. Went to the canteen for awhile, then decided to go Grandmama's place to put my bag there first. Gina & Vanessa tagged along, so kind of them rightsxz heh. Went back to school. That's where all the stress starts again..
Settled down in the canteen with the rest of them. Started using brains to think of ideas but we've no more ideas. I mean we do, but there's not much time left to do it. Sad case eh. Then went up for the rehearsal, chiong alot of things, brainstorm until like wanna die like that. Mark the talented cutter cut out HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY which was requested by Archie who initiated the whole idea. Thank you so much Mark, sorry on behalf of all that you were late for your appointment hahahaha.
Noted everything down in PDA, then I suddenly remembered of ACES day! God. Better go find Mr Poon early in the morning on Monday, I've still gotta brief all the Sec 2 councillors. How troublesome can this get. Getting tired of it already. So yeah, got injured during Physical Education lesson as well. Fell down twice, one was because of the damn lizard, freaking disgusting and slimy. Another was because I didn't see where I was walking, was concentrating on calling Mr Heng to help me with something. Then I played badminton with the stubborn monkey Aqilah, play until don't know somehow, my right arm ache like crazy.
And now, my whole body aching, even my ass! :( What did I do yesterday man. Oh! I remember now. I was doing a split outside the class during the last 5 minutes of recess, then I just split and my butt hit the floor, ugh. -.-
Ok tuition in another hour's time. Big day tomorrow again. Explain this later on maybe. Photos later, this is getting so dull & boring.
*It's only now that I found out about you & you. To think I treated you as my junior in the past. Fat hope now, get lost, betrayer!