School's been really tiring today. Which also marks the start of Common Test 2. How fast time flies this year, really. In the blink of an eye, 7 months has past. Thinking back on the days when we first got into our classes and so on, whoaaaaaaa lol. I'm really tired today. Sorry to anyone if you did called me and I ignored, I really had no energy left to see anymore. My legs were aching and my whole body was just going to knock out anytime. My eyelids were going to shut down too, I was not in the right mind, everything today also do wrong, sorry all. And most of all, sorry Mrs Lu because I didn't realize it was Akarachai's book and just left it on the table, my mind wasn't in class again hahahahaha.
Gotta go out later again. And me, walk walk walk never see car, not daydreaming this time, but I really didn't see the oncoming cars, really dumb. I feel so sick, have been throwing up for days already, bloody idiot. It's as though my whole stomach wants to come out or something, super painful experience. I only pray hard it dosen't happens during Common Test period. :(
Thank you Vanessa & Anjali for repeating your same few sentences time and time and time, over and over and over again today. Really appreciate it alot, but really, I am okay. Why you guys cannot see one wahlau. I really am, just that I'm tired from last night, that's all. And yes Vanessa, I promise you I won't too alright? :) Not emo lah stupid girl, I'm just tired laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa