Maybe some things just need certain time to adjust to it.Haha hello you sweet little monster. :) I'm very bored right now, most of my papers are out. Sad to say, I've failed both Geography & Science. Already expected this kind of marks cos' it's either I didn't revise well or didn't understand the topic/chapter/question given. Not expecting to fail History because I've revised it almost 5 times on the day itself. No wonder my Geography would fail, concentrated too much on History already I guess, oops.
Today was another rushing day you bet. To think I loved Thursdays alot, sorry but not today. Had to cancel hair appointment today, idiotic, second time already. I wouldn't bother to give a damn if it wasn't for my CA2 marks, ugh forget it. Went to tour the whole Raffles Place & Singapore River, nothing much luh. Reached home, burned papers & took my shower. :)
Ok bye tired uh sorry.