<body>

nothing but a fairytale. @ 15 August, 2009

"Forever is just a plain lie peeps."

So life has been great. I've been able to move on somehow, as in not to let it roll down & stuffs like that. Family, friends & teachers have stood by me during my toughest times when I broke down and couldn't get my mind off anything at all somehow. Friends especially, who always asks whether I'm alright all the time, really makes me feel that these are what I live for in Life everyday. :)

Nothing much today, pretty dull. Don't feel like going out either, not really in the mood to do so. Nonono, not upset or whatever, just don't feel like it, especially when the weather is this hot and it's taking my life away, please let it rain tonight or in the late afternoon please. :(

Ok studying mathematics & rushing out all my homeworks for the weekend. It's really alot when I stack them up eh. Then moving on to Geography & History after Mathematics, haha bye.