<body>

Love's not going to get you down. @ 24 August, 2009


Helllooooooooooooo! Got miss me? Hahaha okay never mind bhb only luh.
So okay, firstly, apologies for not posting these few days, was busy/lazy/tired/screwed up/banned/not in the mood and everything else that's in my dictionary that I can find luh.
Life has been on a very rocky path these days I must say. With the results of the common test, ugh. Passed everything except for Geography & Science.
School's really been a drag, but with the light bulb of the class it's never boring, (2n1, light bulb eh, the literature poem remember? heh.) Class secret lah eh hahahahahahaha.


Now the bad news. I've fallen ill. Runny nose, sore voice & fever.
Seeing the doctor tonight prolly. I was telling Gina that I confirm strike MC tonight, like how adults strike 4D like that. Ah never mind about that, abit no link here right hahahaha lol. Homeworks all over my files, alot of things to do for Final Year Examinations, alot of preparation and hard work to be put in. I can expect myself to suffer for awhile.

Last day of school is on the 6th of November cos' Secondary 2's have got some Bridging Programme, sucks sucks sucks I don't like it at all. :(
Have been a good girl today in school. Talked less, pay attention more and used handphone lesser too. I don't know luh, I felt like throwing my phone away today I tell you. Just got this feeling uh somehow, don't know how to describe it anyway. So yes, enough of crapping. Pictures next time perhaps, I've got a handful of them in my computer. heh ok bye.

/edited @ 7:02pm

Uh ok one photo for you to see luh since I'm so bored. I'm still searching for photos to upload. I prefer the ones I take with some crazy retard assholes and the rest, looks so funny and nice though. :) I've finally managed to take a shower, so many people fighting over 1 toilet when there's 4 toilet in the house, I find it stupid. I bet you Samuel will ask me to go to the park with him since Kim is there and he's shy to say HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! to her.

Seeing a doctor later, I need to see one badly now. :( It's getting from bad to worse, simply getting out of hand in simple words to say. I don't forsee a good night sleep for myself tonight, sigh. Never mind, suffer for awhile then, better stop complaining anyway. Ohya, I wanna thank one person, who's stand throughout for me the entire day yesterday when I cried for hours non-stop.

Gina Chee Shi Jie,


Thank you for being there to listen to me cry and not talking for sometime yesterday. I guess you knew how I really felt with everything going on like this in circles all day round eh. That feeling, yes just that one special feeling, I don't know how to describe it anymore. I used to be able to describe it so well, so clearly to those who felt the same way before, but not now. If I can, I seriously hope to get back my explanation someday, but nah not now. :) Feel so much better after talking to you yesterday. It's not easy listening to someone cry and say nothing at all, I know how it feels cos' I've been through it tens of times. So yeah, just wanna thank you so much maria! :) Heh, you also ok, don't always cry so much. Remember what I told you on the bus on the way home today, some guys just don't worth your tears. And yes, my answer is no already. I don't even think I have a heart inside me now that's beating please. I found the other side that you wanted to find so long ago! Eh finally lah what the hell. Took me so long you know or not! Heh. Anything can tell me alright, I'll be there for you, 24/7 my phone's on! Be strong girl!
you! :D