<body>

Lack of updates. @ 06 August, 2009


Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been not in the correct mood of late, so are the rest of the people around me. One by one slowly lost their mood and there, end of the story. Lol. And I finally found something that I win the pig, BLOGGING. :D At least I win him in this, talk about marks from test papers then never mind, that I lose already, oops.

School's been tiring. Thursdays like today passes by real fast in a breeze. Sleeping for 2 full periods without the teacher finding out is definitely shiok to the maxxxx, flying paper aeroplanes in art class is super hilarious, disturbing the pig that I won in English is even more funny. But disturbing me that I'm short is the funniest of the funniest. Even when I stand beside Aizat I feel short. Wahlauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wey.

Yes my mood went straight down yesterday after school due to some specific and unspecific reasons luh, but forget it, it's over already so, let's not talk about it eh? :) Bi's mood was down as well, 10 times worse than mine. Many things happen yesterday, to everyone mainly, and to myself even. I shouldn't have stayed in the classroom, really. Never mind, everything's alright now, don't read too much into things sometimes. All is over,
SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN.
<3

Been really tired of late. Getting sick is another shit. Because me not enough water so that explains everything. Got back my very nice water bottle today because I left it in Mdm Santhi's class yesterday, :( So kept re-fillng and drinking water. Thank you pig for re-filling for me as well, my throat has been giving my problems as well, stupid. Seriously irritating and pain eh. Sad case luh.

Celebrating National Day tomorrow, another tiring one again.

Yesyes, it makes me very happy to see you smile. I love you much.