
Hello to you, PIG, me, he, she, they, them, we, PIG and everyone else reading this sentence. :)
I am very the bored right now, I was just thinking how to control Daddy's class when he's away, I dare not even think, really. Sometimes I just feel I'm not up to his standard. Ok I'm not because he's ranks higher than me in this so, yeah. Gotta keep working hard. :)
School's been chaotic today with the homeroom system back to place but recess still remains as separated. Seriously, I hate the homeroom system like nobody's business now. I mean like what, why can't the teachers walk around to the classrooms instead of the students walking to their homerooms? Pissed off by this. If I ever get a chance to write a complain letter, I make sure I will, definitely. Trust my words ok, :D
Ok so, with the homeroom system back, means that Role Call is back in as well. 7:10am at the rock wall, guess what time I reported? HAHAHAHA. You'll never believe anyway, because I'm always there on time. Today different lah, helped my lazy pig do his literature work. And I got back my jacket you know you know! But my Orange watch went away instead. Went back there around 7:25am? Around there luh. I was on duty, cos' Mark wasn't in school so short of 1 person for the front gate. Royston went over, I took over him. Super tiring, leg pain lah. :(
Then short meeting at the library before lessons.
Music was boring, really plain boring. Completed some worksheet on Opera and handed back to teacher. Exchanged numbers, eh you think until where already, exchange numbers with CHUA LI LING lahhhhhhh. It's not really her last day today, cos' I heard Mrs Ho told her to go back to help out tomorrow, not enough teachers, awwwwwwww. So the entire time I was watching Hendrick disturbing Anjali about her handphone, hilarious only.
Mdm Tham was scolding me during
Science class, ok not really, but rather telling me to keep quiet because I kept talking non-stop during lesson. So we were talking about lightnings and thunders when I suddenly remember the Sec 1 camp this year, I was just standing indoors staring into space and the lightning almost struck the ground, I really got shock for that. I still remember how I reacted eh. My face pale like some shit, Mark kept asking, You okay or not ah? Lol. Ok enough of that, embarassing lah dey.
Recess another long story. I ate like some pig. Ok fine I am a pig so I need to eat lah. Then I found a paper before that, and I even found out something. Ah forget about that part. Not interested plus it ain't my business, better not be such a typical singaporean kaypoh. Ate and went on to eat again cos' hungry, then headed to English class which they claimed it was on the 4th floor.
I SERIOUSLY HATE SUMMARY WRITING LAH.
English all day long is boring, dead serious. Can write until I faint I tell you. But nothing much, Mrs Lu not in school so another new relief teacher took over, I forgot her name paiseh. Then listened to music, because I really cannot tahan the noise in class. Noisy like some zoo or wet market out there, crap.
Double period of
Home Economics. I tell you, the entire time throughout, I was doing my very best to pay attention because there was a test after the powerpoint. So I was sorta fighting with my eyes, and I thought of something so I stayed awake the entire time. :) I kept my promise hor. Then did the test, was sucha breeze man. Ms Chang went through the coursework and tadahhhhhhhhhhh, end of class.
Mother Tongue new seating arrangement. Crazy people we have in class, really. At the back super shiok. I sit there relax, plus I can pay attention, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.L.Y I could luh somehow. Plus today's topic was quite nice luh, talked about Childhood days. If you ask me to blog about it, I'd prolly take sometime to blog finish. But no harm doing that either, haha ok off that topic. Wrote composition, I hand it in to teacher first. At least I bothered to write ley, :D Was teaching the pig to write certain words, end up I got it wrong instead wahlaooooooo. Then something happened, I pretend I don't know only, hehehehe. :D
After school went for meeting outside H.O.D room. Ah geeeeeee. Then down to canteen for food. Waited for them 1 hour plus ley, hahahaha. Eat then I got whacked for no reason, I blur blur go see what the pig looking at, then he smack. Wah pain you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Anjali whole time emo there, I also don't know what to do. So just let her cry out first. Stallon came then face straight away pull long one.
Home after that cos' feverrrrrrrrrr plus the pig wanna go home. So headed out, and I could balance myself finally you know. Or else I'd always get teased by them for nothing. Pig & Stallon headed for the traffic light, Brother-In-Law & I headed for the bus stop. Waited for the bus at the Interchange, saw Grandmama!
♥ Was shocked luh. I got treated to Nyonya food again, ahhhh. Gotta get used to it Jovell, get use to it! Bus came, hugged her and went off.
Now that I'm home, I wanna take my shower. Feel so sticky, yucks. I tell you secret, you wanna hear? Awwww, I DON'T WANNA TELL YOU HERE. I tell my pig first, too bad for youuuu. :)
You've given me the biggest courage to face up to things, thank you so much boy, ♥ you much.