<body>

I can't. @ 14 August, 2009

Literature & Mother Tongue paper today, I hereby announce that my brain cells are officially dead.
I've used up every single bit of it to focus on both papers today already, I have nothing left inside now. Thank god it's a weekend tomorrow so I'll be able to restore everything back inside. I know this is sorta crap but I am just too bored and have nothing to say that's why. :)

I'm suppose to be in school staying overnight instead of blogging here. I can't make it back on time, ftw mansxz. Okay never mind about that. Reached home at 4:00pm, and then the whole house from the front to the back was filled with like what, more than 20 people crowding all over? I got stunned for awhile, then I slowly got busier & busier as time gets by. Burning of papers, eating good stuffs, babysitting my godsister (omg she actually ran towards me and hug me! :D ), tearing lots of things, getting hit by brother wenkai for nothing & etc. -.-

There are blueblacks all over my knees now, and it's super pain. :( Cos' I didn't know how to use that mop to mop the floor, abit weird luh the mop. So I used the Nyonya way luh, kneel down and use cloth to wipe every single corner of the house. Eh I good girl ok, I kneel and crawl until my knees ache like crazy somemore. Need time to heal again. Ugh!

So everytime slowly ended, 9:30pm at that eh. Entertain guests and everything wahlau my mouth also no more salivia gland already luh I think. Then talked to brother wenkai about alot of things, problems problems problems. He also another idiot, tell him study hard don't want. Many things were brought up luh, forget it. He also found out something ley wahlau. I realize something, ALL my brothers are all the smart ones. Always finding my secrets, be it in my phone or my bag. Jealous much luh me, sad case.

I'm seriously dead tired now. I'd sleep and not wake up till late tomorrow morning, really. Going out with Mummy on Sunday, shopping trip maybe? I need a good rest, a good sleep, a good time dreaming as well. My phone? I'll leave it to charge overnight, lazy to take already.