<body>

Get used to it jovella. @ 13 August, 2009

I know I am not suppose to be here, but somehow or rather, I can't take control of myself. Sad case right hahahahaha lol crap.

So Common Test is moving up my nerves and killing plus frying more of my brain cells. I cannot seem to stop them from doing so. Mathematics was a total idiot, paper 2 I guarantee I fail because my first question was already a blank answer so no point. Paper 1 was still alright, can manage after all. Science was a breeze today, easier than what I expected somemore eh. Life's been so-so, trying to get used to alot of things now. Same question asked everyday makes me sick you know hahaha.

Every drop I make it roll back, I don't want it to drop for no reason at all. Im just waiting for a reason for the drops, but I guess I know it now. My shape has gone back, almost a piece now. Hoping it dosen't flops again, really. Hahahahahahahahahahaha, I thinked of someone while typing this. Ah never mind. And I feel so bad somehow?

Facebook :

On this day of your life, Jovell, we believe God wants you to know...
... that it's your heart that knows who loves you, not your ears or eyes.

Listen to the words, and you can be fooled. Look at the actions, and you can be fooled. You are loved only when you feel loved. Who makes your heart soar now? Well, what are you waiting for?