<body>

From Geography class again. @ 27 August, 2009

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Ugh bored. Anyway, typing to you from Geography lesson again. Everyone's surrounding the current table I'm at, watching Eri's computer about some ghost video on Youtube. Looks so scary eh, but it's fake luh so obvious rightsxz. Today's been up & down, my mood swings are round the corner, paying a visit to me, so kind of them eh wtfsxz am I talking about lol.

Absentees not as much as yesterday. I am seriously losing my voice soon, it's very perched & dry now. Drank lots of water already, still not of much use to me either. Sigh, of all times. 45 more days till Final Year Examinations, god. Prolly not blogging when I get home today, wanna go revise some other subjects lest I fail in my Final Year, ahhhh choi choi choi choi choi choi choi.
Not the whole class is in the computer lab, cos' some wanted to stay inside the classroom instead of walking all the way up here. So shiok, there's air-con, Sean & Brian are still going round entertaining people.

Teacher's in the class now, gotta close this for a moment.

Ok, currently in 2N1's Geography Blog looking at Sean's group project work of the video. Speaking about project work, more and more are coming up. Home Economics, English, and even chinese! Seriously damn stupid, they're looking at ghost videos, I don't find anything scary about it luh seriously. Picture come out only scream like crazy people on the loose. Anjali's right beside me, looking at me type, I know she's very jealous heh. Then she just jumped in anger, going mad now, lol. Shalini screamed as well. The rest still very relaxed.

Alright, nothing much. Going out for Lunch with the girls later on, then prolly heading home with Retarded A aftermath. School's been tiring of late, running here and there. Teacher's day rehearsal this coming Friday as well. Gonna be super shag I guess. Mathematics lesson after this, confirm it's gonna be super bored. Teacher would prolly talk about everything that she wanna talk about, and I'll be sitting there looking at her or going to sleep without her notice. :)

Ok tired, teacher's walking over here uh-oh oops heh ok bye.