<body>

External bleeding. @ 29 August, 2009

So Gina complains that no one else is updating their blog reguarly nowadays. Somehow or rather, I guess I must agree to what she said eh. Mainly I guess cos' the Final Year Examinations are nearing, and prolly because all are busy revising and studying for class tests and everything. Now that Common Test 2 is over, it's such a big heavy load off the shoulders. It's freaking tiring having to study like this. But thank god, we've got the weekends to re-charge. :)

Random post luh, am feeling pretty bored too. Was talking to primary schoolmates on MSN just now, alot of them going back. 6.5 2007 not going back to Khengcheng. They're heading towards Montfront Secondary to find Mr Soh instead of visiting the rest. So prolly me & Fanny will pester Mr Hakim for our 2nd round of Swensens again! Well that's what he promised us what right teacherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? :) In fact, talking about visiting the teachers, me miss primary school days quite alot actually. The times when we'd do crazy & stupid & silly stuffs together really makes me think very far till the extra mile. See, I told ya' I'm random today!

Ok fine enough. My mind is going in a blank soon.. help.