My dear girl, don't be so stressed up over one guy. It's okay to move on, trust me. I know it's difficult, sometimes it may take even many months to do so, but you'll move on someday alright. No point crying over spilt milk now, what happen just let it go, don't think too much, it only damages your brain cells and fry them up. Vexed, upset, frustrated, angry, pissed off, mixed feelings, emotional weekends are always inevitable in this case. You told me you've forgotten about it, but we all know well that you haven't cos' you repeatedly talk about it time after time. Not only you've got this problem, many others have this problem too. I just wanna let you know that you're not alone on this path. We're all with you here no matter what it takes alright. I know your heart is suffering on the inside like you told me, it's a painful procedure yes, but always remember, you always have us to lean against should your pillar fall. You're a strong girl, gotta be strong and not let things get outta hand sometimes alright? No more crying in class because of this, no more ranting/raging because of this as well. No matter what it is, you never fail to be retarded in front of us. But you break down in front of me, I don't want that to happen anymore. Cheer up, Life still has many things in it for you in the future. You'll never know what's in store. :)