Ya da ya da, shut up and get the crap outta here kaypoh.
- I went to school this morning @ 6:40am because Dad fetched.
- I had stomach cramps again, wth.
- My right arm started to give me problems as well.
- I had a fever, yes a real high one but I kept silent about it in class.
- Something happened during Mother Tongue class again.
- I lost my mood straight away after that, I got so upset.
- Mrs Tan knows the entire story now, wth again.
- My mood came back in art class because of my best class I've ever had so far.
- I couldn't smile for sometime.
- I almost forgot my anniversary with Jolie and I promise not to forget anymore. :(
- Sikai helped me with my History homework.
- I stayed back with Vanessa Ang Chu Li to study, not like Anjali Pun hahahahaha.
- It rained when we wanted to go home.
- So we ran in the rain instead of walking because it was pretty heavy somehow.
- The bus came after 1o minutes of waiting and crapping at the bus-stop.
- We went to the interchange.
- They took MRT while I took bus.
- I watched Michael Jackson's funeral on the bus television.
- I reached home and took a shower.
- I came to blog.
So everything's in point form today. I am very lazy to type out everything. I've been losing my appetite of late, I've been having sleepless nights, I keep thinking about many things, I feel alot of things as well. Today's incident, don't talk about it. All I wanna say is :
Many love and much thanks to 2N1 for today. Love you all.
What hurts the most, was being so close, and having so much to say, and watching you walk away without bothering.