<body>

Wahlao crap. @ 12 July, 2009

So my bhb woman has sneaked into my account secretly to blog, bad bad woman I have. Sigh, hahaha! Ok lame, I know I do the same thing also, sounds so bad, :(
I am so boreddddddd. Plus plus, bhb woman cried when she saw the post! Really made me laugh-out-loud like siao zha bor, seriously. Heading to school with her tomorrow cos' she's staying over tonight, looooooool.

I have so much photos to upload but I am very very very super duper damn lazy.
Night exercise failed lah, also lazy to go and exercise at night, later people think I'm like some crazy idiot or what. Double period of Mother Tongue tomorrow, sad case. I think I'm gonna fall asleep or something, because monday's are always referring to Monday Blues, right right? (:

That asshole is going to have her shower now, and she is looking for my very green pyjamas pants, and my white shirt with 4 colours polka dots. It's been sometime since I've used that piece, lazy to wear pyjamas nowadays, look like some stupid cartoon character only, like clown rightsxz. Might as well be in the circus and perform for people to see. And she dosen't knows how to use my house toilet despite being here for upteen times! Sad case luh lol, :(

Quite a few nights that I've been sleeping well now, unlike the first few days of school where I had such a really terrible time trying my best to adjust back to the days of school alarms and etc. My stomach hasn't been giving me problems, I've been eating well, I can just lie down and go to lala land straight away every night now, shiok indeed.