reminiscences
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
▼
▼
▼
Hello welcome. Navigations are the ▼ above. Blogskin best viewed in mozilla firefox.
Hello there. :)
My name is
Jovell
, but you can call me Jo. 19. 24/07 Republic Polytechnic
P.s - Not your future scientist.
Twitter
AskFm
Facebook
Do more of what makes you happy. © Layout coded by
materialisti-c
. Inspirations from
clueless
's
blogskin.
▲
There is sadness in your eyes.
@ 13 July, 2009
Because that's what bestest friends are exactly there for. :) HAHAHA. You'll know this, someone.
Okay so, today's boring, really boring. My day not very good, I was throwing up for almost every single period. Kee Ee asked who's baby I was having, had a good laugh though, hahas! :) Lessons were the much more dry part of the day. I don't really enjoy Monday's timetable, sucks like abcxyzsxz alot, seriously. All so stupid, dry and shag, how to study properly you tell me. Plus the weather was so shiok, not too hot, not too cold, just at the right temeperature you know! :D
National Anthem
&
Pledge Taking
&
Singing of School song
is very boring. Hendrick was doing something funny to Benny, I don't really know how to describe it here though, heh. Then those at the back who saw all laughed damn loud, including myself. :) Even when I think about it now I'd also laugh about it. Sat down, the whole class was practically making alot of noise, so no one bothered to listen to the announcements and stuffs. Slacked around, took temperature and everything, lessons started, boooooooooooooooooooooring shit. :(
Music's
the first period. Eh just imagine lah, early morning have Music classes already, imagine how would it be like for the rest of the day eh? Totally horrible & terrible. Okay so, new teacher Ms Wu, guessed some 10 title movie music, wrote it down on the paper and handed in. Nothing much, plus I was about to fall asleep when the bell rang. Spoilt my very good imagination at that point of time, disappointed much eh you know or not.
Science
was another total
bitch
. I was struggling to listen to teacher for the first 10 minutes of the lesson, but somehow I couldn't so I just went to doze off on my bag. Super shiok, got up and realise it was recess already. But serious eh, it's already at the Bio chapter and my class is not really getting anticipated or what, because no one seems interested in the least, and the teacher keeps repeating herself like she's a robot or something, I seriously can't stand her repeatings.
Recess
boring, no appetite. Throwed up like what, 3 times in a row just for Recess alone? I don't know what's wrong with my stomach now, just yesterday I was praising it, and now it's become worser than before. Shouldn't have said it's good words yesterday, really regretted so much. So yeah, plugged in the earpiece and blast the music off for awhile to calm down. Thought of like what, so many things? Sigh. Forget it, don't think so much jovellaaaaaaaaa. Headed back to classroom with Vanessa first cos' Anjali & Eri were still eating. Then I throwed up again, just what is wrong with me lah oi.
English
not really dry. Because I was wide awake by then. Plus I just throwed up so it's difficult to get back to rest again. Payed my fullest attention for this period and then I understood every single thing Mrs Lu talked about. Very hilarious as well, because Brian & his gang of people are always cracking jokes, which makes everyone laugh like monkies. Heh, :)
Home Economics
was another boring part of life today. I was suffering because the entire time I felt like throwing up, then I didn't felt like throwing up. My stomach's really got something wrong now. Theory all the way for 2 periods, imagine how shag & dry it was can or not. :(
Finally throwed up @ the 2nd period's break, phew. Felt a million times better after that! :D
Double periods of
Mother Tongue
gave me sucha big headache. Don't wish to talk about it now, hahahahahahaha.
After school went out to Interchange before heading home with Anjali & Kanchan. I saw
XXX
, I just walked away, not interested to see
XXX
anymore, count it as just my day to see him there.
Alighted 28, 2 stops before the usual one due to some reasons. And I took 45 minutes to walk from the bus-stop to home when it usually takes me only 10-15 minutes to do so on any other normal days. I bet you I was thinking about alot of things, that's one thing for sure. The earpiece was plugged into my ears, with maximum volume on.
And I learnt a lesson. Never think too much when you're heading home or walking. Because you see, I encountered all these :
I almost got banged by a car, just
A LITTLE BIT
more and then I'll fly in the air. Of course I fell onto the concrete floor. I got shocked. Why couldn't I have been more alert, -.-
I almost got banged by a motorcycle as well. I didn't see the traffic flowing so I just crossed the road, this one not so bad, cos' I managed to see it at the last minute.
Someone said Good Afternoon to me when I was crossing the bridge. I thought he was a good person and said Good Afternoon too. He started asking questions then I got really scared somehow.
The same man who met me on the bridge freaking followed me home. I made several rounds before I made him lost me. I was really so scared I tell you. His face looks like some pervertic idiot or something.
I went for my shower and realise that I was showering with hot water all along only after I finished showering. I didn't know what's wrong, totally no feeling when I showered. Was still thinking I admit. :(
I was doing my History homework, and was about to write History when I spelled it was Hstory. I had to re-write on another paper, that pissed me off.
I spelled Orangepaperhearts as orangepaperhreats.
Look. Never think so much. The one where the car almost banged me really scared me. Plus my feet wasn't in a good shape today. Was aching the entire time when I was in school today. Sigh. Ah forget it lah. I've still got my chinese homework left, gotta rush it out. Promised teacher I'll give her tomorrow, :)
P/S : More things over @ privacydoubt.blogspot.com
P/S P/S : Today's stupid.