Currently studying Science Chapter 21 for tomorrow's test on Moodle. I'm having sucha nice headache I tell you. My head going in circles, round and round and round and even rounder. Texted the pig after I got up from my nap. Me by then haven't even ate yet luh okay. Washed up, then went to have dinner first. Came up and switch on the laptop cos' my maid and the rest are watching television downstairs, noisy like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I'm getting distracted, omg. Need to stay focus on Science now, like how I focus on the pig, hahaha!
I'm so freaking awake now, I don't know how am I going to fall asleep tonight like this. I'd prolly revise Science till I get tired, or go read the Nyonya storybook which is super damn long and I've to slowly, patiently read the entire book on my own. Sigh sigh sigh! :(
I better get going. Not enough time already, 9:04pm already you know or not! :>(
Ok lah bye, i love you.