♥. (What hurts the most is just when I was about to tell you, you walked away.)
Ok so hello people. I am very bored now, I have completed all my homeworks including maths.
School was great today, like any other day because I was a good girl as well okay. So yeah, back to lessons, horrible and even more shag now, cannot tahan so shag lessons, kills my brains and fried my cells, terrible things as well.
Literature was
wonderful and
marvellous. No words to describe. Mdm Shanti was in a super good mood, so everything went smoothly, with no shoutings or scoldings, happy 2N1. :)
History & Geography were super damn shag. All of us were super sleepy, could see everyone, including myself going to fall asleep anytime soon, cos' it's like what, after History is straight away Geography? Damn sian one rightsxz? :/ And sometimes it really makes you confused on which is which, so that explains the shag in the class mood today, sigh.
Recess was as usual, nothing much. I had totally no appetite, and I talked to Nicole Sim for awhile cos' she was pretty much upset so, yeah. I've been losing my appetite ever since yesterday. I don't know what's wrong. I used to eat a little more during the holidays, but not now. I seem to be shivering during every recess that's held, I'll be cold and all. I don't know what's wrong with me nowadays. :( Forget it.
Sheereen came in, she found out something was wrong with me so me related everything to her and blah blah blah blah blah. One glance and they all knew what was wrong and who it was about. Very smart classmates and friends I have now, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Then yeah tears came down and everything,
TAN CHEE HAO was making me laugh, but only for awhile I could, after that I couldn't anymore till after school. Anyway, thanks uh.
I was gossiping with the girls this morning about people, heh.
We were talking about A, B and C who were such bitches and D who is so freaking proud now.
Then they talked about guys and stuffs. I was dragged in as usual, since MONDAY okay.
Talked one by one, my turn, I keep quiet. Already damn paiseh already still ask me, what the -.-
They were saying Shiyuan has a baby face and blah blah blah blah, hahaha! Damn funny this part, then still got somemore. Eh better don't say here, later I'll get killed, really.
Headed down to KFC with Anjali, Kanchan and Erisusanti the big mouth, haha! :)
Shared thousands of secrets about guys and stuffs, ya da ya da ya da, stop asking hor, paiseh one you know. Then walked walked walked walked, finally decided to board 28 home. So all went down the same stop, because they decided to come to my house to play and see my dogs, haha.
So yeah, proceeded with their wonderful plans, and I ended up getting many ants bite, -.-
Stupid, damn itchy and pain, but it's alright now already, hahahaha. We were still talking secrets and stuffs when we reached my place, damn funny. :)
I need a shower soon. I feel so warm, the weather is so damn hot today.
But it was cold in the morning because it sorta rained a little, and I felt so freaking cold. I didn't bring my jacket so thought of borrowing from next door but they didn't have either so I had to suffer. I was shivering like crazy, super cold. Aiya.
I was suppose to watch Drag Me To Hell with usuals, but got cancelled because I've got work. :(
Youth Day next monday! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, okay not funny forget it.
More rantings over @ my private blog! :D