<body>

Remaining as bestest brothers&sisters. :) @ 16 July, 2009


Hello, yayayaya, me finally bothered to post, I know I know, I've been lazy what, cannot is it. :) So today's pretty okay, felt really sick and tired during Mother Tongue & Geography period. I cannot tahan so went to the toilet to vomit out everything which = stomach juice/bile juice or whatever you call it, super freaking sour, yucks. See only make me feel sick again. :( Lessons first alright? Then back to Life's topic after that, heh.

Okay so, woke up @ the usual time, then walked to the bus-stop after preparing and everything, took 28 down to interchange, then 238-ed down to school. Firdaus was chasing me can or not. My leg pain still ask me faster. -.- So I took my own sweet time and walked to school happily but pretty sleepy uh. Reached school @ 6:45am, did the biometrics thing and went up to class. Put down my bag, went to tie my hair, cos' look like some siao zha bor just come out of mental hospital only. Rushed out English homework cos' I didn't know how to do the last few questions from the textbook. Temperature taking, National Anthem & Pledge Taking all over. :)

English first. Very boring + shag + dry + tiring + nothing to do. Handed up my overdued comprehension homework to Mrs Lu, then I forgot what we did. Oh, down to the computer lab for trying out the Moodle case thingy, 2 person per computer, how pathetic is that right. Air-con got air = no air. All hot air, super warm I tell you. Our very kind Hendrick went to adjust all the air-cons, and then we had shiok air. :) Then roamed around, came to my blog, but Mrs Lu happened to be behind, so quickly minimize it uh.
Nothing much, just about some personal recount homework, eh lucky us ley. No need write, type on Microsoft Words and either send it to her through email or print it out. :)

History continued staying on in the same computer lab, still the same, 2 person per computer. Had to do History stuffs luh. Log on to Moodle again, then viewed the Instructions & Chapter 7's presentation, then answered the questions on the presentation slides paper. Finished pretty fast, 15 minutes later we were done already. So teacher asked us to read Chapter 8, but I couldn't read. I started to lose my very super hyper mood here. Sad case luh, but never mind, let's not talk about it.

Headed for Recess after that. Super boring. As usual lah, cannot tahan so went up back to classroom to relax and emo for awhile, hahaha. Ya whatever lah, so what if I cried, so what if I told you I didn't? You guys still saw it after all what, still bother to ask me. But anyway, thanks for all the concern okay! :) So I turned the volume up all the way to it's maximum and enjoyed it somehow. Okay not really enjoyed it lah, ahhhhh forget it lah.

Mother Tongue was super shag. I got super upset for some reason, plus ran to the toilet with the help of Anjali telling teacher because if I talk I'd prolly vomit on Mrs Woo eh. So ran and vomitted everything, felt so much better after that. Eh, these few days I've been like this. I TOLD YOU I CAN'T PRAISE MY STOMACH. I shall not do that anymore, everytime bully me.
Then slept for awhile cos' I wasn't in the mood to concentrate, tyvm for the tissue paper sha de.
Lesson over, I felt something missing inside again.

Mathematics another bitch. It has always been a bitch. Anyway, we wasted 15 minutes screaming and shouting at Ms Boey cos' she wanted to call Mrs Tan to come to class cos' she was already running late. Then we all shouted at her, closed the doors, 2 person guard one door, both front and back doors were locked. Ms Boey tried asking people to help her but to no avail. Instead they said, find yourself! We all laugh until crazy. Me? Ya I laughed too, but not yet back to the very super hyper mood that I had during the first period luh. Then another 15 minutes wasted by Ms Boey teaching us but we were all joking around. Last 15 minutes Mrs Tan finally came. Lol, already no time already still study what.

AND THIS WAS WHEN MY VERY SUPER HYPER MOOD CAME BACK FROM NOWHERE!

Double Period of Art sucks. Temperature taking, 37.4, dumb again. Teacher was 25 minutes late, but during that 25 minutes, we were fooling around with 2N2 people, damn funny I tell you. Especially the one about the black ink pen, really make me laugh until crazy. I was bored to death again. Drawed leaves/nature then coloured, I like mine lah oi, heh. Then Melvyn & some others went down first. They were too bored in Art class so they went around roaming the school for 15 minutes. I got his basketball for him cos' he left it there. -.- I was flinging it up and down as I walk. Almost dropped from the 4th floor to the ground floor, stupid rightsxz. Then two periods just passed this fast.

F.T Admin wahlao damn sian. I went to empty the dustbin as usual, then nothing happened today. Closed all the windows, crapped with the girls, then left for the canteen. My stomach was making hell lots of noises lah okay. Ate, and then headed to Councillors Room to clear/decorate the walls. We must have nothing better to do right. Loooooool.

Archie said to decorate the super big empty wall because it's very empty. All white only.
So we drawed on the walls, used different colour chalks to colour it, pasted some stick it notes on the walls as well with all the different names, ate Subway Cookies by Royston, swept the floor more than 4 times, cleared the super messy wardrobe, put all the blazers in according to sizes, cleaned the table with a wet cloth which was full of chalk powder, put the chairs in place, arrange the profiles nicely, put papers on the table, then closed the windows, off the fans & lights, locked the doors and off we go. And the keys are still with me now.It's not totally done yet, I've still got to do them tomorrow again, ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I was super tired when I was on the bus. Anjali & I had already no more energy left to talk. Kept pretty silent cos' I was really tired. Didn't bother to plug my earpiece in also, too lazy to move. Alighted, went separate ways, then I was still in my very super hyper mood, even until now. :D
Walked home, aiyah and today no car almost bang me, I wasn't alert either. I just kept walking non-stop, took me ten minutes only. See, when you're happy, you'll go normal, heh. Switched on the computer and blog, I gotta take my shower, sleeping @ 10:30pm tonight, really. I'm very tired. I'd prolly knock out before 11pm too I guess.

Life has been bitchy as well as grumpy as well as sad as well as good. But oh well, me have thought it over. My title says it, eh sha de, read my title ok! :) Finally I thought it through.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! You must be thinking that I'm mad right, lol. Ohya, thank you 2N1 for always being there for me, for always making me smile without fail, for always telling me to move on, for always telling me to be strong, I'll never forget people like you all okay. :) Alright, time for shower, ciao!