Q : Your name?
A : Jovell Hoh. :)
Q : Last person you saw?
A : My brother.
Q: Was it a boy or a girl who texts you first today?
A : Boy.
Q : What are you doing tomorrow?
A : Heading down to school to study, duh.
Q : Who's the craziest on your top friends?
A : Almost all of them are as equal in craziness. :)
Q : What are you listening to?
A : Cry on my shoulder.
Q : Next vacation you're going to?
A : No idea yet. Dad hasn't told me anything.
Q : Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
A : Yeah.
Q : When did you last cry?
A : Donkey days ago, I don't give a shit.
Q : Person on your mind now?
A : Why don't you try guessing and see if you get it right? :)
Q : Where are you going to be at 4pm tomorrow?
A : Home I guess, or maybe not.
Q : Are you ticklish?
A : Nope.
Q : Do you and your boyfriend/girlfriend fight alot?
A : Hahaha, you mean the past? Not really.
Q: Do you like coffee?
A : Not really.
Q: Last person you hugged?
A : I forgot.
Q : What was the last thing you got grounded for?
A : Never been grounded before, imma good girl what! chey bhb. :D
Q : How many kids do you plan on having?
A : Wait till I'm able to think of the future then I'll answer this.
Q : Plans for tonight?
A : Sleep till 6am tomorrow.
Q : Last beverage you drank?
A : Plain water.
Q:Who pissed you off today?
A : Nobody.
Q : Who saw you cry?
A : Many people, how am I suppose to remember them all.
Q :Do you think you'll be in a relationship 8 months from now?
A : I don't know, let nature take it's own course, no point forcing. :)
Q : What is your first name if you spell it without the letters 'J' & 'R'?
A : Damn funny, ovell.
Q : Are you wearing make up?
A : Nope. I don't wear them at all.
Q : Have you had your birthday yet this year?
A : Nope, but it's coming soon! :D Excited much.
Q : The first "thing" you see on your right?
A : Handphone.
Q : The first "thing" you see on your left?
A : Letters.
Q : Where was the last place you went?
A : Somewhere on earth, :)
Q : What colours are the walls of the room?
A : White.
Q : How many letters are there in your surname?
A : Three.
Q : What's your relationship with the the person you last called?
A : Sikai? My husband, hahahaha!