
School's been shitty of late, especially the lessons. But with the pig and friends around it's never boring, because with them, I'm always laughing like some crazy asshole or something. So thank you all for making my day everytime, trying your very best to shoot my mood up when it really did. Really appreciate them alot, especially when you guys do funny stuff in class. :)
So yes today was like any other normal day, except for the fact that it started @ 8:30am. Headed down to Grandmama's place early in the morning and went on to continue sleeping there and ate breakfast after that. Down to school, was on the phone all the way. 6 missed calls from Anjali. Walked up to class, talk shit with people, then National Anthem & Pledge Taking. Me & Melvyn laughing like crazy, super hilarious I tell you.
English was nothing. I rushed out the summary cos' I went to sleep right after showering last night. Bad day yesterday, stupid. Forget that. Managed to write exactly 120 words for the summary, asshole my hands were aching all over, super pain and unbearable. :( Then went through some Personal Reaccount worksheet, did the questions and handed them up to teacher.
Nothing much, and Brian Koh was being a super plain irritating fella lah hahahaha. Keep calling Mrs Lu different names, wasted so much time you know.
History was another shit class. Wasted my energy so much as well. Rushed out the homework about the Hock Lee Bus Riots point forms things. 3/4 of the class stood during the first 10 minutes, crap. Just because we didn't hand in our work on time. Eh the relief teacher said we could hand in this week ok, stupid. Forget it, handed in finally and then went through test paper. Wahlao failed by 1 mark, teacher stingy, :( I know lah, my pig smarter than me right. I teach one leh! I qualified be teacher already hahahaha!
Recess was siao siao siao. Gina & Co. mad already, seriously. I need to be far from them for awhile now, hahahahaha. Ate and then talked crap with them, see people scream shout and everything, then headed back to class because me was feeling so tired & sleepy all of a sudden, shiatsxz. Bad bad bad.
Mother Tongue equals to shag. Went through another new chapter and managed to understand the entire thing because I was paying attention! :) Yay for me. Then did worksheet half-way, lesson over. Fast right, funny or what. I was eating and chewing gums the entire time to keep me awake can or not. I scared later I fall asleep won't get up, because my eyelids really wanna close. Teacher say why I so silent today, lol.
THE REST OF THE DAY WAS JUST CRAP, I AM VERY LAZY TO CONTINUE TYPING.
Wanted to eat after school but then lost appetite plus mood went down by half so just sit there stone laugh joke go siao. Talked to the pig who eats alot alot alot, more than me. I must surpass him lah wahlaooooooo, heh. :) 238-ed to the Interchange, on the bus funny like crazy. Went down, talk talk talk, then queued for the bus. The pig took my jacket, hahahahaha! Then up on the bus, reading my book. Had the sudden feeling to read it cos' my mood shoot all the way up, hyper like crazy, needed to calm down somehow. Ran home and I don't know why also.
Supposed to go for dental appointment today, but doctor ain't around today. Make me come home so fast for nothing wahlao! Crappaye. Then took a shower, packed my files, filed all the papers, updated the content pages, now left with all my undone homeworks, which is about 7 or 8 papers with very long questions including mathematics. I can die I tell you. Ok gotta jet. Replying tags later too! :)